• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Buying syringes in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinnedprincess14

Greenlighter
Buying syringes In Virginia
Okay so I am new here, this is my first post and I do apologize if I do anything wrong. But you have all helped me in many ways. I have a question in terms of harm reduction,

I need new syringes, I know generally from reading on here that most pharmacies make you show proof of diabetes. Especially in VA. I used to get syringes ( before I was an addict ) from an injectable drug called methotrexate ( form of chemo ) for rheumatoid arthritis. Now I am not on this drug anymore but I have prior history being on the drug and Im sure it should be on my records that the pharmacist could look up.

My main question here is, what should I say using this knowledge I have? Should I say I need more because I am planning on starting again? ( I actually really am ) or should I say I need more because I had some methotrexate that has not expired and was advised to take it by doctor?

Also will the pharmacist notify my doctor that I asked for these syringes? Because if so that is a red flag for me.

- by the way they were insulin syringes with the orange top 30 gauge, should I mention this as well? Do I need to be more specific about the syringes besides gauges ?

*sorry for so many questions guys! I just came across 4 , 4mg dillys and I am not wasting them by snorting them *

This isn't really a harm reduction question man, basic drug discussion is specifically harm reduction, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.