Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

buying on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous'

Greenlighter
Stupid question and I'm pretty sure the answer. But is the stuff we buy on eBay or Amazon watched? I'm in Texas and I recently learned you had to register glassware and certain stuff you just couldn't buy. I have already done too much research on my phone and I wish I hadn't started a digital trail. So now I'm scared to try ordering anything like glassware off the Internet. I'm light years from my chemistry skills being up to par to even try anything, but If I ever even figure out it's possible I'd like to be able to get the equipment to try. It's not looking real promising. So far looks like my best bet is driving to Canada. But I REALLY need the medical benefits and I don't know anybody here in Houston, TX who would know where to find any molly.

the risk is there and the choice is yours. everything connected to the net is recorded and saved.

we live in the matrix

This is exactly why I haven't got myself one of those bulk capsule fillers, which I'd only be using for LEGITIMATE use like nootropics and other legal supps that come in powder and require capping....it rings too many fucking bells, even though you're buying something legal for honest legal use.

Do not post this or a similar thread again, this is your only warning. Discussing where to get drugs isn't allowed no matter how clever you try to be in hiding it. Please read the BLUA and forum guidelines in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.