• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Buying Kratom From My Local Gas Station

soapdropper

Bluelighter
When I went to get gas at my closest gas station I noticed they sell kratom at the counter. I Bought the smallest pack of 20 pills for $7.99.
I have no clue if these are any good, what do you guys think, are these any good or not worth it?

I've never had kratom before but was looking for something to help with anxiety and found it calmed me down a bit with a slight euphoria feeling at a low dose (1g)
At a larger dose (3g & 6g) I've found it wasn't as pleasant and the highest dose ruined my whole day. Prob won't try kratom for a while, but I'm curious if I bought decent kratom or not.

Thanks for reading!
(Sorry for the slight blur with the photos, my camera didn't want to focus)

CRBwq7e.png
EbnqKHe.png

there was a website called kratom goth or goth kratom, some along these lines but i can't quite remember, they have high quality extracts

Gas station kratom can vary greatly in quality. Some brands are good, some aren't. And there are hundreds of companies popping up that are reselling bulk kratom they're getting. Many of them are very local and it's hard to know. You'll just have to experiment.

In my experience, the pills are a huge rip off, they sell it at a pretty big mark up just for pre-capping it. It's better to find powder that is not in pills, you tend to get more for your money. Each pill contains usually around 3/4 of a gram so that price is pretty high.

I've also found that the prices vary wildly between locations. In my area like half of all the gas stations sell kratom at the register now. The price varies hugely, some places sell it for as little as 1/5 the price I can find in some other places.

I see you said you're inexperienced with it. My advice is watch out and don't do it too often. If you get good effects at 1 gram, stick to that, and one of those packs will actually go a long way for you. As you increase your rate of usage your tolerance will go up. Personally I'd have to take half that package for an effect, because I have a long history of using kratom in ever increasing dosages and amounts. Don't ruin it for yourself, keep it an occasional thing and can remain a nice tool to help you out from time to time.

strange what pops up at american gas stations, would be impossible to think of over here. i have to be very careful with kratom, my standard dose is around 5g.

Gas station kratom varies hugely in quality. I would recommend buying straight powder and using that instead.

A quick google search should find you a reliable online vendor in your country. Reddit can also be helpful for this.
SIDE NOTE: Personally, I avoid kratom outside of pain relief due to the gastrointestinal side effects and long-term negative physical/hormonal effects. I personally find no recreational or nootropic value from it, but many others do. This is just my experience and I know that a lot of people here will disagree with that last part.