• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Butylone(BK-MBDB) (eyeballed, unknown amount) - First time - It was okay.

JackiesBabyy

Bluelighter
I just filled a gelcap half way up with 99.9+% pure butylone and swallowed it. I couldn't even guess the dose or the number size of the gelcap.

+30m - Felt a little bit of a classic stimulant feel, but it was weak so I swallowed another half of a cap.

+1h - This is more like it. Nice speedy amphetamine-like feel, it just feels a bit "dirtier"(think 50+mg of ephedrine only more euphoria) than adderall and other RC stims I've tried like 2-FMA (like smooth meth) and 4-FA (smooth amp feel with some MDMA feel to it). Still, better than nothing! Classic amp hornyness noted, but I ignore it as sex ruins the high. Had no problem getting it up like I do with high dose 4-FA though.

+1h30m - Decide to go for a walk. I listen to my ipod while out and music sounds nicer than normal. I enjoy talking to people more as well, as I do with all stimulants. Not as pronounced as 4-FA or MDMA though.

+2h30m - Come back inside, still feel the same. Just decide to text people and watch some TV. Appetite suppression and euphoria still there, not as strong as other stimulants but still nice.

+4h - Euphoria almost gone but stimulation/appetite supression still there somewhat, decide to take another filled gelcap.

+4h30m - See above, feel like I did at +1h.

+8h - Same thing, redose again with a gelcap and a half.

+8h30m - Same thing as above. Nothing new with the redosing.

Tolerance info: I'm scripted adderall which I take as prescribed 20mg xr in the morning 10mg ir at night, I do both 2-FMA and 4-FA sometimes for fun, not more than weekly though.

I expect the comedown to be similar to amphetamine, in which case a benzo should put me to sleep. Overall, it's no better than 2-FMA and 4-FA as far as stimulants go, but, it's still pretty good and far from a waste of money. Only notable thing is the physical stimulation is stronger than with 2-FMA and 4-FA and the "dirty" feeling. Also, jaw clenching was more prominent than with other stimulants but nothing too bad. It'll be a nice RC to use if 2/4-F(M)A get banned. To summarize, nice, buy it if you can't find anything better, but it's nothing special, I guess the best feel you could compare it to is ephedrine and adderall together (ephedrine is more edgy and dirty feeling too.). BP elevation wasn't as strong as with high doses of 4-FA but still there, which is nice because I get, sometimes rather bad, orthostatic hypotension and almost collapse when I stand up sometimes. Sorry this is rather boring, but, always nice to have RC trip reports out there.

Last edited: