• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Butane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not recommended. If you don't have proper drugs to do, then wait.

Relax. Your posts on this forum are showing a reckless desire to get high on whatever you can.

This is not the proper way to approach drugs. Please don't start huffing butane. People can, and have, died from trying it one time.

Ok. My apologies for providing more information in addition to just the simple answer.

So I will provide the answer again. More succinctly - It's bad. Really really bad.

OP......Jesus Christ dude, why in the fuck would you want to huff butane???

Sometimes, I simply cannot wrap my mind around some people's other-worldly fucking moronic/idiotic ideas....totally out of this world.....the stupidity is actually jaw dropping, mind-blowing.

I'm sorry to be so blunt OP, and I know I'm probably coming off as a dick, but holy fucking hell dude.....

You (NOBODY, IN FACT) shouldn't have to be told not to huff fucking butane.....BUT HERE WE ARE, SO- no Specified, you should not huff butane, it is very very bad for you.

Are you like 12?

I'd say instead of your plan to huff butane, that you should just get some actual drugs that will actually get you high, and with substantially less damage, but I'm actually thinking that may be the wrong advice here since I'm of the opinion that perhaps you really shouldn't be doing any kind of drugs at all......plus, maybe your age prevents acquisition of anything, hence your "what in the fuck" exclamation provoking ingenious idea to get high off of butane?

Don't do drugs kid, stay the hell away from them. If your brain is seriously thinking huffing butane is an intelligent idea and a good, fun time, then you shouldn't be touching psychoactive substances at all and damaging your brain further (or stunting its development).

And definitely don't huff butane.

Kid, get some real hobbies. Maybe skating, or hanging out with friends, concerts, movies, reading....etc etc etc.....there's much more to life than drugs. Much better things. And you'll thank yourself later on. Doesn't matter what it is you decide you like, but you can spend your time as if you value it and not fuck yourself.

I know you're not gonna listen to a single word of my actually excellent and time-tested words of advice, just as any kid yet to mature, but you SERIOUSLY consider all of this, the stupidity of this and carefully examine yourself and your life, explore why you insist on entertaining and exercising such reckless/careless/retarded/mindless (not to mention pointless) plans and the guaranteed repercussions if you do not make some serious changes.

I have little to no faith you will do or consider any of this (in fact, I know exactly how you will most likely react), but.... I surely/certainly hope you do. Because you're walking on thinner ice than probably most of the substance users and addicts on this forum.

Best of luck to you OP, don't kill yourself.

PS: just to be clear, I'm not necessarily saying YOU'RE stupid, I'm saying the IDEA/PLAN is- and that's actually a HUGE understatement.

Regards,

-PA

OP......Jesus Christ dude, why in the fuck would you want to huff butane???

Sometimes, I simply cannot wrap my mind around some people's other-worldly fucking moronic/idiotic ideas....totally out of this world.....the stupidity is actually jaw dropping, mind-blowing.

I'm sorry to be so blunt OP, and I know I'm probably coming off as a dick, but holy fucking hell dude.....

You (NOBODY, IN FACT) shouldn't have to be told not to huff fucking butane.....BUT HERE WE ARE, SO- no Specified, you should not huff butane, it is very very bad for you.

Are you like 12?

I'd say instead of your plan to huff butane, that you should just get some actual drugs that will actually get you high, and with substantially less damage, but I'm actually thinking that may be the wrong advice here since I'm of the opinion that perhaps you really shouldn't be doing any kind of drugs at all......plus, maybe your age prevents acquisition of anything, hence your "what in the fuck" exclamation provoking ingenious idea to get high off of butane?

Don't do drugs kid, stay the hell away from them. If your brain is seriously thinking huffing butane is an intelligent idea and a good, fun time, then you shouldn't be touching psychoactive substances at all and damaging your brain further (or stunting its development).

And definitely don't huff butane.

Kid, get some real hobbies. Maybe skating, or hanging out with friends, concerts, movies, reading....etc etc etc.....there's much more to life than drugs. Much better things. And you'll thank yourself later on. Doesn't matter what it is you decide you like, but you can spend your time as if you value it and not fuck yourself.

I know you're not gonna listen to a single word of my actually excellent and time-tested words of advice, just as any kid yet to mature, but you SERIOUSLY consider all of this, the stupidity of this and carefully examine yourself and your life, explore why you insist on entertaining and exercising such reckless/careless/retarded/mindless (not to mention pointless) plans and the guaranteed repercussions if you do not make some serious changes.

I have little to no faith you will do or consider any of this (in fact, I know exactly how you will most likely react), but.... I surely/certainly hope you do. Because you're walking on thinner ice than probably most of the substance users and addicts on this forum.

Best of luck to you OP, don't kill yourself.

PS: just to be clear, I'm not necessarily saying YOU'RE stupid, I'm saying the IDEA/PLAN is- and that's actually a HUGE understatement.

Regards,

-PA

I appreciate the concern but you didn't actually say what damage it can do. I'm not 12 just desperate for drugs.

Wow! Butane?!?

It is a really bad idea! I don't know what effects you would experience but huffing butane is bad for you.

Are you looking to cause yourself brain damage? This is a serious question! I mean there's those legal smoking herbs they sell at corner stores that supposedly get you high and would be far less dangerous for you.

I don't usually push alcohol but crap buddy there are far less harmful substances available than butane! If you are under age there's always someone who will buy for you.

Give yourself a break and don't try butane. I imagine IVing coke or heroin would be safer.

Again, please OP stay off the butane. Do normal drugs that mainstream society use!

Succinctly means "in short" or like a brief explanation. But OP, go get No2 and a cracker. lol. or go run a few miles, apparently u can get high from running long distances. Have some dignity my friend. life is too precious to be huffing butane. I hope the best for you.

Do what this Lucifer 666 dude says and get yourself some crackers and wippets, they sell them at the headshop man. I'm sure it's better if anything.

As far as we know, huffing almost any inhalant causes permanent brain damage, the only two exceptions I can think of are diethyl ether (lab grade, not that starter fluid crap with loads of heptane and other alkanes) and nitrous oxide (N2O, not NO2--NO2 forms nitric acid on contact with water, like in your lungs).

Dangers

Deliberate inhalation of butane can instantly kill and there is no way to avoid this.
Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome

Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome (SSDS) is a cardiac condition where the person experiences ‘cardiac arrhythmia’
where the heart starts beating irregularly. Most deaths attributed to butane use are caused by SSDS. If the person
gets excited, startled or participates in any sudden physical activity after inhaling butane, the heart can fail to
pump blood.

People who deliberately inhale butane are also at risk of death due to:

• Choking on their own vomit
  • Suffocating
  • The back of their throat swelling, putting them at risk of choking
  • Fatal accidents and explosions if exposed to flames
Butane can also cause long-term health implications such as:

• Chemical burns on the skin
  • Kidney damage
  • Liver damage
  • Brain damage
  • Seizures
  • Tremors
  • Visual impairment (may become permanent)

I've provided the info you asked for. Decision's yours but I don't recommend it.

Specified, please let us know if we were able to convince you to stay away from huffing. I really hope so

Specified, please let us know if we were able to convince you to stay away from huffing. I really hope so

Really, really hope so, but as I believe was already said, the fact that he asked at all (assuming he isn't just trolling) is worrisome in and of itself.

You should heed the advice people have given you here and don't huff butane. I'm closing this because Bluelight is not here to help you get high.

Status
Not open for further replies.