• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Butalbital

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
Back in 2015 I took two Fiorecet capsules, the ingredients are Butalbital, caffeine, and Tylenol. The Butalbital being a Barbiturate was really nice, it felt like a benzos just a little stronger in my opinion mixed with the caffeine was a nice feeling. But then I took a shot of Vodka which potentiated the Butalbital and I became all emotional which I usually do on benzos. Anyone have experience with these

Nope but did some barbital back in the day. Had a bottle of crystals. Most people liked it, usually at least as much as benzos. I loved it way better than benzos, hell even better than etizolam itself. Got bad reaction to it and flushed it cuz I didn’t trust myself I’ll limit myself enough to avoid it. Lucky I did so as someone here pointed out what happened was Steven-Johnson syndrome (or however it’s spelled) and that it can be lethal.

Nope but did some barbital back in the day. Had a bottle of crystals. Most people liked it, usually at least as much as benzos. I loved it way better than benzos, hell even better than etizolam itself. Got bad reaction to it and flushed it cuz I didn’t trust myself I’ll limit myself enough to avoid it. Lucky I did so as someone here pointed out what happened was Steven-Johnson syndrome (or however it’s spelled) and that it can be lethal.
What is Steven- Johnson syndrome? Yeah the Butalbital was pretty enjoyable

Back in 2015 I took two Fiorecet capsules, the ingredients are Butalbital, caffeine, and Tylenol. The Butalbital being a Barbiturate was really nice, it felt like a benzos just a little stronger in my opinion mixed with the caffeine was a nice feeling. But then I took a shot of Vodka which potentiated the Butalbital and I became all emotional which I usually do on benzos. Anyone have experience with these
I was addicted to Fioricet for a couple of years. Used to take them 4 at a time. Messed up my liver with the Tylenol in it