• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Burlington Coat Factory, drug testing

salty420

Greenlighter
Wasn't sure where to post this. I just had an interview and it went well. They told me they would be conducting a background check on me. They never said anything about a drug test and neither did the website offering the job. I have a real craving for some poppy pod tea right now..but I don't want to risk this. So does anyone work for or know anyone who works at burlington coat factory? And do they conduct a pre employment drug test?

Wasn't sure where to post this. I just had an interview and it went well. They told me they would be conducting a background check on me. They never said anything about a drug test and neither did the website offering the job. I have a real craving for some poppy pod tea right now..but I don't want to risk this. So does anyone work for or know anyone who works at burlington coat factory? And do they conduct a pre employment drug test?
if you don't want to risk it, why risk it? just wait.

alasdair

Yeah, just wait a little bit. Just because it wasn't mentioned...

i worked there, never got drug tested, DID get fired for drugs cuz some cunts snitched (they didn't test me though.)

Never worked there. If I had, I would wait it out. It is depressing, but true, that the only surefire way to pass a drug test is not to do drugs.