• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Buprenorphine

AskingForA"Friend"

Greenlighter
How's it going everyone? Appreciate your time. Quick inquiry. I havent done Buprenorphine or any other opiates recently. I am a frequent GHB user. 7 hours ago I crushed up 2 Subs and snorted them. Not sure of the mg. Would it be safe to now take a cap of GHB? Asking for a friend lol

Edit - Checked online but didnt find much. With no tolerance to opiates, I have done about 900 mg since noon. Feel fine. is it safe to do more?

Last edited:
If you have no opiate tolerance or not a habit combining it with G could be pretty dangerous.

Are you sedated? Nodding? Sleepy?

GHB is exponentially more dangerous when combined with benzos opiates or alcohol.

I used to use G to induce sleep, never with opioids though.

Start small if you do, you could die

it was 4 mgs that I insufflated at around 11 this morning. I have given myself two options lol either snort 6 mg of bupe at once or doing my usual 7 ml dose of h20. any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:
it was 4 mgs that I insufflated at around 11 this morning. I have given myself two options lol either snort 6 mg of bupe at once or doing my usual 7 ml dose of h20. any feedback would be appreciated.

Suboxone lasts a really long time, I wouldn’t take your normal ghb dose not even half, definitely would be better off taking the subs for safety reasons. Chances are you’d be okay but no point in taking unnecessary risks

And no problem have a good night my friend

Have one more inquiry. in your opinion, is a 1200 mg line ok to insufflate? i did 800-900 earlier and was fine. sorry for the stupid questions lol

If you don’t take opiates you shouldn’t be just crushing up subs and Snorting random doses. I’ve had friends do that and they end up takin too much and before you know it they’re puking all day.

Have one more inquiry. in your opinion, is a 1200 mg line ok to insufflate? i did 800-900 earlier and was fine. sorry for the stupid questions lol
To me it seems that you are developing opioid tolerance. Buprenorphine is very strong opioid up to a point and it is very long lasting. Firstly look after your safety, but also don't forget that opioid dependence and addiction is not something to be taken lightly. Take care :)