• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe holy grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agoraphobiaphile

Bluelighter
Wow. So I been going through shit lately where there's only two sub docs that take my insurance and one of them you have to drive an hour away to fill the scripts. My other current doc tho can get them anywhere. But he got raided and can't scribe controlled substance for one month. Ofc he was raided the day I was going on for my script. Anyway so I got in quick to other doctor and drive hour away only to find out they don't have strips only generics... thought I liked strips cuz they dissolve good but duh the key is to crush the pill before putting in mouth lol anywayyy

Point is, I have stopped IVing and decided to give snorting a try since it was pills. And my god.. first of all they don't taste like orange butt hole. They taste mildly of sweetness.. not unpleasant at all.

N ofc i can use less cuz higher BA but this specific brand is like Made from god. I can feel and see the actual bupe crystals when I crush them. Good sign. An I definitely feel a nice come up roughly fifteen minutes after taking. Like, rn I feel high! Noddy, just feel great. N I don't have low tolerance either. Took about 4 mg (I know, you don't need that much blah blah my tolerance is too high so I need more-- norbupe won't help if my regular bupe levels are too low)

I swear it's better than banging. For all the obvious HR reasons but also because when Ived it would take about the same time, fifteen mins, to feel the "high". The itchy eyes and just good chill feeling. I feel so good I had to make this post to tell u guys the brand and to hear any input

They're Roche I think, Orange round marked 54 375. Biggish pill compared to like subutex but imo I don't care. Feel I get better surface area anyway and less lost through drip. That is all carry on ;) I'm so glad to feel good. And not have to be a scumbag junkie to do it anymore. My first and probably only "I'm so high" post, hahaha.. just feelin good :)

Fingers tips still numb tho from IVing bupe two weeks ago :/ might be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.