• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bupe and Oxycodone separately

Matty70

Greenlighter
I have been using 4 x 5mg Oxycodone tablets for over a year now, but when I fall short between scripts I have been using Bupe to get me through until I am allowed to get my next script filled for Oxycodone. I am not sure if the amount of Bupe that I am using, which is an 8mg strip cut up into 4 or 5 pieces has effected the way that my oxycodone works, because I don't seem to get as much pain relief as I used to or get a good high from the Oxycodone. which being honest was good for me as the power of the feelgood feeling made me forget that I my knee is in as bad condition as it is as I await my knee replacement. When I had the feel good euphoria from the Oxycodone I was energetic and pro active, but since this felling has gone it feels like I am getting what I would get out of a paracetamol tablet.
Anyway, all advice or information as to why this is happening would be great.
I have been told that there is a way to reset the body and brain, as I was also told that the Bupe attaches itself to the brain pretty good and blocks out everything.

Thanks in advance,

Are you using Suboxone by chance? If so, not only does it contain Buprenorphine, but Naxalone as well. That is the active ingredient in Narcan, the chemical responsible for reversing opioid overdoses. Suboxone is actually prescribed to help those struggling with opioid addictive to alleviate withdrawl symptoms. There are mixed opinions on Suboxone, and while for many I do think it can be very helpful, I also think from a POV of getting clean from opioids it's kind of a slippery slope. All I will say is $, all around the bored. Sad world we are living in...

If so, this explains why you are experiencing this. I highly doubt Oxycodone tolerance could even touch bupe, you could just take more.