• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bunk MDMA or under dosing?

proj3ct

Greenlighter
I'm a little stumped here. I'm not too experienced with mdma (rolled around 10 times), so I've got a couple of questions to ask to be on the safe side. I've tried dropping molly(crystal) 3 nights in a row without any success. First night I just felt relaxed (less intense than weed), with no euphoria and some slight jaw clench. I redosed twice also. The second night, in disappointment, I dosed a little more. All the effects were the same as the previous night. Again I redosed. Last night I dropped a little more to make sure I wasn't under dosing. This time I had the same effects as the previous 2 nights, but with clammy hands and feet. It felt like I was about to come up but than gave up. I didn't redose that night. I also experienced a little diarrhea an hour after ingestion That night. I've heard that's your body rejecting the chem?

So in total, in the space of 3 days, I have dropped 6 times with very little effect. I have had no hangover in any of them days. My question is does molly still put strain on your body even if it hits you very weakly?

Before you ask...I have no scales. I've never weighted mdma therefore I have no idea what a gram or 150mg looks like. I have been doing the split-the-pile technique. Could someone try and explain how a good dose of (FINE crushed crystal) would look like compared to a penny? I want to have another shot at rolling because I've spent £40 on nothing so far.8(

Oh, and I'm certain its quite pure. All the effects matched MDMA but in a very weak. I haven't tested it, but my area and dealer has a good reputation.

Cheers

We can't tell you what you took. Get a test kit. It might be weak mdma, or it might another drug. And don't take it multiple days in a row.
Even doses that won't make you roll will deplete your brain serotonin levels if you take it 2 or 3 days in a row.

I've heard that's your body rejecting the chem?
no. but it could for instance be due to anxiety or due to cuts.
Could someone try and explain how a good dose of (FINE crushed crystal) would look like compared to a penny?
that's impossible. no one of us knows how fine "FINE" is, and the particle size is not going to be that uniform anyway. also it depends on the "texture" of the crystals and on the cuts.

tbh, the split-pile-method works quite nicely usually (with mdma having a broad range wherein you get good effects). what was the total amount you had and how many piles did you make?

Oh, and I'm certain its quite pure. All the effects matched MDMA but in a very weak. I haven't tested it, but my area and dealer has a good reputation.

it doesn't really work that way. low dose mdma can be unpredictable and not feel like mdma at all sometimes, lots of rc's can feel similar at too low doses, with the expectation you have of your material being mdma almost any psychoactive might give you the impression that it's going to be like mdma if you take more, and then there's also the power of placebo. i have once (stupidly) taken four pills thinking the high was just around the corner, then brought the fifth to testing and they contained no active ingredients. one friend ended up snorting a whole gram of "speed" in an hour thinking that it was just weaker than usual stuff and he needed to take more (again, it turned out to be completely inactive).

test your stuff!