• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Bunavail (Trying to get the pics & info on the BL bupe thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicasius

Greenlighter
I know this is a fairly new drug & I know there is no info as far as pictures, ROA, BA etc on BlueLight. I just made the switch and got my first 14 days for free with the discount card from the Bio-Delivery manufacturer. The price comes out to around $120 a month for a 30 day script with the $100 dollar discount every month after. I get the 4.2/.7 BEMA tabs, which stands for Bio-Erodible Muccal* Adhesive, I think & is supposed to be equal to an 8mg sub when absorbed through your cheek. You are supposed to wet the inside of your cheek and put it a certain side down. You can talk normally with it in your mouth, unlike suboxone. The flavor is like a mild citrus, so i tastes way better than that nasty subs orange falvor (for which I have been drinking orange juice daily with my sub dose to counter-act the taste when I swallow.) I have some pictures I want to add of he Bunavail but I can not get them to upload. So if somebody can help me I'd appreciate it. I will let everybody know how they work as I find out, being that I literally just got them today and had one last Sub for today before i start the Bunavail tm. I was super stoked to find out there was another form of Bupe out there and that my pharmacy had it in stock, so i told my doctor I wanted to switch. She hadn't even gotten any feedback from her patients who had switched b/c they hadn't come back for their follow-up yet that's how new it is. I figured I'd make this thread so it would bring attention to the fact that there is a new form of Bupe out there and they are giving it to people with scripts for free for the first 14 days and there is absolutely nil talk of this on BL. It is almost 3 dollars cheaper than subs in my area as well. Subs are 9 flat a pop, the Bunavail is $7.32 a piece before you factor in the discount. That's why I say almost 3 bucks cheaper. I am definitely new to this site, so some help would be awesome. Maybe I can email the pics to someone who knows exactly what they are doing? Help me get this info on BL!

wow, I know its been a while but suboxone strip here in TN is 15.oo at pharmacy...ridiculous

BL is quite aware of bunavail, just google "bunavail images", and you'll get plenty of pics, Also price discussion is not allowed. So if the threads purpose is to bring attention to bunavail's price, it may get closed. But you can discuss the differences between suboxone and bunavail, and which one you prefer, all that you want to!=D

- Hopeless 7nos

BL is quite aware of bunavail, just google "bunavail images", and you'll get plenty of pics, Also price discussion is not allowed. So if the threads purpose is to bring attention to bunavail's price, it may get closed. But you can discuss the differences between suboxone and bunavail, and which one you prefer, all that you want to!=D

- Hopeless 7nos
This + this thread is like one year old, so I'll close it

Status
Not open for further replies.