• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bunavail Question

jkells27

Greenlighter
Hi I'm new here and had no clue where to post this so figured this would be the best place. I recently got a couple of Bunavails that were supposed to be suboxone film. I haven't ever taken these before since most of the info I've found from people say they aren't any good. I've searched online for days looking for information as to if these can be IV'd. I've found different answers. Some say no don't do it, some say you can. I've done subs for years and have always IV'd them. I've read from some people that they have an adhesive to them that's basically glue. I just want to get some answers before I end up doing it and get hurt or something. Thanks in advance.

I tried it. Very cleanly and careful I sanitized my entire area. Put warm water in a spoon, let it dissolve for 15 minutes. Took a lighter to the bottom of it in quick segments until I could see that the medicine had separated. Then I scrapped the trash out. Micron filtered it into the rig, and did the job. No pain, no burning, no nasty side effects. Only thing is, Bunavail is stronger "per pound" then other BUPE's so just watch your doses!!!

I am following your directions as we speak :)) hope it works as well for me as it did you. Thank you for the info!