• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Budget lighting low heat

kenlee

Bluelighter
I have tried many LED grow panels and I’ve come to the conclusion that if space is limited and money is tight, the use of E27 Led full spectrum grow bulbs is the way to go, each bulb comes in either 50w or 100w led bulbs and can be hung in a row, if you use a lamp holder,wire and wire a plug up or buy one pre made you can get 600w in a small space depending on the size of the space or if you need to cover a larger area and if you put the lights on a hook you can lower them or make them higher if you want and the heat from them is minimal they are warm to touch but not uncomfortable like some of the cheap Chinese ufo lamps out there and if you compare a plant grown under natural light to one grown with a led bulb the difference is big, the led grown plant will be bigger and more bushy and I would say the plant under natural light would be 50% less in size compared to the led grown plant and the led grown plant seems to grow a lot faster and more to schedule than most plants but I would recommend staying away from some of the Chinese led lamps, they advertise some as being 1000w but in reality they are 100w and they get very very hot, even the flood light style led cob lamps, after switching to the e27 I no longer have to worry about heat

E27 is just the code for the the bulb base, just so you understand.

There are four commonly used thread size groups for lamps:
  1. Candelabra: E12 North America, E11 in Europe
  2. Intermediate: E17 North America, E14 (Small ES, SES) in Europe
  3. Medium or standard: E26 (MES) in North America, E27 (ES) in Europe
  4. Mogul: E39 North America, E40 (Goliath ES) in Europe.
Any bulb using this configuration may, or may not have superior performance depending on the actual LED package and driver. The e27 by itself is meaningless other than it fits in a certain size socket.

E27 is just the code for the the bulb base, just so you understand.

There are four commonly used thread size groups for lamps:
  1. Candelabra: E12 North America, E11 in Europe
  2. Intermediate: E17 North America, E14 (Small ES, SES) in Europe
  3. Medium or standard: E26 (MES) in North America, E27 (ES) in Europe
  4. Mogul: E39 North America, E40 (Goliath ES) in Europe.
Any bulb using this configuration may, or may not have superior performance depending on the actual LED package and driver. The e27 by itself is meaningless other than it fits in a certain size socket.

I find that Esbaybulbs LED bulbs are good