• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc BTH - how long of using before I get withdrawals?

okay I had been using some BTH for 2 1/2-3 days now after taking like 2-3 months off(since late July). I want to avoid withdrawals if possible but I am curious will I get withdrawals if I quit using now? how long can someone use opiates that used to be on it for every day an being clean for a few months before withdrawals come back? will it be minimal? I've used like maybe .6 of a G through smoking

I have some subs on hand if I need them but I ideally do not wanna use them at all.

I also have some kava and kratom on hand just incase

Last edited:
Nah if you've been off for several weeks you shouldn't get any withdrawals if you've only been using for a couple days and quit now. At worst some moderate discomfort.

The thing is though there's no hard and fast rule with this stuff. There's general guidelines that hold true, but a lot is dependent on length of use, method of use, amount used and your individual metabolism. It varies a lot from person to person - for some people it takes a lot less to trigger withdrawal after a period of abstinence than for others. So I can't give you any definite answer here. You won't know it 'till you try it!

PS you also haven't mentioned whether by '2-3 days of use' we're talking one or two instances a day, or being totally out of it from morning to night for 3 days in a row. If the latter you may well feel it.