• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bruise in arm after shooting tar and difficulty speAking after shooting meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thepriest

Bluelighter
Last week i shot some meth and the tip of tje needle and been broken off when i was drawing it up through the cotton. I still shot with the rig. And i noticed it was difficult to speak. And after work that day i met someone who was able to get tar. I shot up the tar in my inner elbow vein. and ever since then iv had a bruise in the area beteeen there and my inner bicep. I shot some meth this mornining and speaking has been even more difficult. And this time not just the act of speaking but like beijg ablento think of how to word what im tryna say.

I accidently hit submit before i finished tying.

Is this a sign of a bloodclot? if anyone has expierenced similiair things please let me know? Causr i know one sign of blood clot is difficulty with speech. However I do roofing and was able to use my arms just fine at fine at work and idk if i wouldv been able to if it were actually a blood clot.

I'm sure this is the opposite of what you want to hear, but get medical help. It might suck but so would losing an arm.

I cant go to the hospital cause they makr u give them your information n shit before yousee the doctor with the exception of overdoses but i dined and dashed for the two overdoses i had. id just switch digits on my social security number whem they ask for billing. Im on my parents health insuramce and they thinl i have over 3 years sober. I aboutly cannot go to the hosptial. I have no pains in my arm just bruises amd i can feel my veins are getting fuxmed up and im a roofer which is a very labor intensive job and my arms are able to do all the work. I do have a weird feeling in my cheast though. I feel like if this was a case of loosing an arm i wouldnt be able to handle 10-12 days of physical labor but then again im a roofer with a meth habbit that failed out of two diffferent colleges not exactly wgar u call a medical professional.

Mate, if you've got problems speaking then that indicates, well... a potential crisis. Either it's anxiety and you've imagined it... Or something is seriously fucking wrong.

That trump's your parents finding out about your addiction... Which they possibly already know about, or suspect.

None of us can quell the fear you must be feeling over this. Get checked out.

They think im 3 yearz sober and i live in Colorado and they live in Connecticut they visit every few monthes so its super easy makin them beleive im still sober

Luckily evrry went bsck to normal just in time for me to get another iv use related problem i missed a shot of meth on inside of my eblpe vein it didnt hurt but therr was like a lump from the miss i ran it under hot water and it went away if i prrss down on the area it feels a bit weird but it looks compltly normal now

Status
Not open for further replies.