• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Brownish amphetamine

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Hey guys, today truly good friend (family that you choose) gave me speed (amphetamine) that is brownish/yelowish color... He told me it was purified in some way but i was tweeked out so i didint really understand him and just kept wondering/being amazed i see speed paste in that color :p smell is good, high is also good and that friend is family (great person) 🤘♥️🤘
I would really like to know your toughts on wtf is up with that batch ? Im around speed for 5 years and i never saw something like this... White,yellow,pink but fucking hell this one is brownish. To repeat speed is good quality and person is highly trusted...

Hey guys, today truly good friend (family that you choose) gave me speed (amphetamine) that is brownish/yelowish color... He told me it was purified in some way but i was tweeked out so i didint really understand him and just kept wondering/being amazed i see speed paste in that color :p smell is good, high is also good and that friend is family (great person) 🤘♥️🤘
I would really like to know your toughts on wtf is up with that batch ? Im around speed for 5 years and i never saw something like this... White,yellow,pink but fucking hell this one is brownish. To repeat speed is good quality and person is highly trusted...
I would like to be able to explain my m8s that strange color becouse its unnetrual to see that and since its still kinda wet (paste ,not liquid not powder) it looks like mud or shit xd so its repulsive or amazing to see it... Im not even selling it but as you can imagine people were looking at me like im a retard that got speed mixed with coco powder whitch canot be case since smell and high are great and source is family ;s

Synthesis byproduct, leftovers from less-than-professional manufacture.

It's nothing new, brown speed was quite common here in Australia (before crystal meth took it's place), it looked like frozen coke.

Pure amphetamine sulfate is white. Discolouration means there's something else in it; usually small amounts of the chemicals which were used to make it. Those chemicals should have been removed by the manufacturer, but they often skip that part, or don't do a very good job.

That said, it may still be less cut than other batches you've had (speed is often heavily diluted by the time it reaches the consumer) so maybe it's better in that sense. As long as you're enjoying it.

I take it you're in UK?

It's nothing new, brown speed was quite common here in Australia (before crystal meth took it's place), it looked like frozen coke.

Pure amphetamine sulfate is white. Discolouration means there's something else in it; usually small amounts of the chemicals which were used to make it. Those chemicals should have been removed by the manufacturer, but they often skip that part, or don't do a very good job.

That said, it may still be less cut than other batches you've had (speed is often heavily diluted by the time it reaches the consumer) so maybe it's better in that sense. As long as you're enjoying it.

I take it you're in UK?
Thanks for info , im from ex yugoslavia

Thanks for info , im from ex yugoslavia
Ex Yugoslavia? he he, so I didn't know we use the term "ex Yugoslavia", just don't see the point, i hope it's not for the sake of anonnimmity?, So I got some strange amphetamine in terms I didn't need to touch it for years cuz I have script for Concerta but due to hold up till tomorrow, I hope with changing the way of script I got some samples from person of a person and what amazed me no paste(great thing I think) but don't know maybe I'm a heavy ADD cause I use to binge like years ago, now It just calms me- a small motivation, only positive manic small euphoria with first parachute the other day, now it gives me almost like medidative state, and I make nasal solution spray with saline(NaCl) and there is no chunks all is suprisingly water soluble, there is some small dirty parts saw on the bottle but I thought bupe will give it boost.....
It's funny how many of the dealers here or were but was at the Open Air astral projection in Zagreb on Friday, and maan some of the kids answered that substance in speed is called efedrin or words like fenitamin, one was agressivelly arguing that ketamine is speed no matter what internet says and I know this person from the past, and she will be known till maybe never again or if i would to be in possession of K. and gave that speed-psychosis beautifull peace of stupidity to try just for harm reduction of others peace od K-hole so shrooms which is only for crazy people and Molly is only for snorting and Ecstasy is ecstasy....nwm her and her disciples

So you say you are around for 5 years whats your take on quality of speed in Monday, Monday:love::drama:

Ex Yugoslavia? he he, so I didn't know we use the term "ex Yugoslavia", just don't see the point, i hope it's not for the sake of anonnimmity?, So I got some strange amphetamine in terms I didn't need to touch it for years cuz I have script for Concerta but due to hold up till tomorrow, I hope with changing the way of script I got some samples from person of a person and what amazed me no paste(great thing I think) but don't know maybe I'm a heavy ADD cause I use to binge like years ago, now It just calms me- a small motivation, only positive manic small euphoria with first parachute the other day, now it gives me almost like medidative state, and I make nasal solution spray with saline(NaCl) and there is no chunks all is suprisingly water soluble, there is some small dirty parts saw on the bottle but I thought bupe will give it boost.....
It's funny how many of the dealers here or were but was at the Open Air astral projection in Zagreb on Friday, and maan some of the kids answered that substance in speed is called efedrin or words like fenitamin, one was agressivelly arguing that ketamine is speed no matter what internet says and I know this person from the past, and she will be known till maybe never again or if i would to be in possession of K. and gave that speed-psychosis beautifull peace of stupidity to try just for harm reduction of others peace od K-hole so shrooms which is only for crazy people and Molly is only for snorting and Ecstasy is ecstasy....nwm her and her disciples

So you say you are around for 5 years whats your take on quality of speed in Monday, Monday:love::drama:
Sounds like a good party 🤘
I dont realy have a "take" tbh it can always be better or worse i gues

Someday I want to try some actual speed. Amphetamine sulfate. It's all meth here.

Someday I might. I've ordered K a couple times in the past.
Its unstable and fuked up sadly.. doomed to be robed/cleaned by owners but until that happens you have good shit going. Rip dm 🤘🤘♥️♥️will stay in positive memory for almost evryone, after dm died chaos was born