• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

brown sass ?

stayhealthy970

Bluelighter
So my friend just came over yo my house to test some. Molly he got when I saw it it looked like dark brown dirt/coffee grounds? an smelled like rootber licorice hard . But when I tested it the mecke ,marquis , Mandelin they all had instant black with some bubbling an the simons had no reaction so its MDA ! :D

Y does it look like dirt / coffee grounds . maybe a lot of impurities? But it was one of the fastest reactions I seen!

I've seen MDA like that before too. It was some of the best MDA I've ever had as well. I wonder if it has to do with the way it was synthesized. Mine smelt strongly of rootbeer/licorice too.

It's basically just a sign of impurities. Some chemists are just too lazy to do a proper wash on it, others leave it like that so people can "identify" it without a kit and other chemists still likely don't do the wash as they are worried about a loss of product. Pure MDMA is a white powder or clear crystal, the darker the color the more likely that it hasn't been washed. The licorice smell points to left over safrole contamination that should be easily removed.

A simple acetone wash will clean up it quite a bit, but honestly I wouldn't really bother unless I had at least a gram to purify.

OP is talking about MDA, not MDMA. Every time I've gotten MDA its been like brown sugar and reeked of licorice and splattered my brains against the wall in a burst of psychedelic tattoos and glasses appearing on everyone around me. :p

^ I know? I was going to get into the actual synthesis route for MDMA that goes through MDA as an intermediate but didn't want to make any unsubstantiated guesses. If this route was how they were producing the MDA however it's likely that it would be quite a bit "dirtier" than MDxx produced through other means.

I have some great MDA from outside the country and it certainly isn't brown.. honestly I wouldn't worry about the appearance at all, but if it seems overly dark/gooey it's probably a good idea to run an acetone wash.

Well if you had gone into the synthesis route, I'd have had to edit your post and remove the synthesis discussion anyway so thank you for not doing it.

I'm not saying its always going to be brown but in the states, it seems that those two things are MDA trademarks on the street - brown and reeks of licorice.

Yeah even over here in ozzie it's like that brown and smells like rootbeer/licorice but a few good washes and you have some nice gear with a cleaner high. Time is up I'm migrating to the darknet full time. Been fun posting on BL but most of what I'm getting into these days has barely a single thread and in some cases absolutely nothing. Stay safe have fun BLer's and if you ever feel the need join me on the dark net. SumFuknGuy.

Ive had brown mda but it was more like the hue of glass used on a brown beer bottle, slightly translucent and broken up crystal rock type stuff almost like brown quartz if that makes sense. Brown coffee grinds sounds odd..

Even the stuff I had which I considered really good and it tested great, didn't mix up perfect with water. I had a little left over in the cooker before I shot it.

Well I tried around 100mg an I had a decent roll off it with no comedown/bad side effects. But it was more floory unlike my last MDA that was clear crystals an more trippy. Still good stuff

I normally do more then a 100mg in a night but im cutting back on my usage lately :)

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33303

recently came across some sass myself. Or so i believe.
I don't have any kits so I can't know for sure.

I did however, do a 'pillreport'. Included a pic.

Sorry I had to delete that report cuz its not a pill.

Here's your report
↓↓↓↓
MDA (rock)
Date Submitted: April 25, 2014, 5:39 am GMT
Submitted By: chelseagr1n (member since April 25, 2014)
Name: MDA (rock)
State/Province: new york
Logo: n/a
Colour: brownish/yellow tint
Shape: rock.
Texture: gritty, feels really dry to the touch.
Edges: sharp.
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: Brown/yellow tint in rock form.

Very 'sparkly' white powder once crushed.
Suspected Contents: MDA
Rating: MDxx Medium
Warning: no
Tested: no
Consumed: yes
User Report: I haven't tested this but I'm pretty sure it is very potent mda.

crushed up .18 and put it in a capsule, swallowed it.

kicked in about 25 minutes later. Now i understand why it's tagged 'the love drug'.

by significant other also dosed about around the same time. She took a lower dose seeing as she's smaller and females are generally more sensitive with drugs/alcohol. Anyways, I weighed out .10 for her. She insuffalated .1 . Felt effects about 10 minutes later.

I'm still rolling now at 1:23 eastern time. Haven't dosed since around 1045.

It seems there's a lot of MDA around

Last edited: