(New South Wales) Brown Hearts

lowlife

Bluelighter
Picked up these the other day in the Wollongong area. Brown Heart shape with red speckles, slightly domed on each side. They have a bitter taste but nothing too strong. Can't find my ruler anywhere so I can't measure. Might be consuming on the weekend, I'll put a report up on PR if I do. Just looking for any more info on them or if anybody else has had them. :)

Photo here.. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/img1951j.jpg/

Edit

Name: Brown Hearts
Colour: Brown with Red speckles
Logo: Heart shape
Height:
Diameter:
Weight:
Scored: No
Bevel: No
Texture: Smooth
Smell: Couldn't smell anything
Taste: Bitter/chemically
Reagent Tested: No

Last edited:
They look scarey honestly, but you never know.8(

Is the consistency the same all the way through? I would break it to see.

Some of the best pills in Australia we've had were heart shaped. Especially the pink ones of 06, OMG!!!!

Hm yeah I'm pretty suss on them. They must be off the same press as the Green Heart cutouts that are floating about.
I was talking to a mate who had these recently. She said she could feel it but it wasn't anything special. Probably just some crappy RC. Kept her up for a while as well. Probably just going to flush them hey, don't buy these!

Looks like the guys that stole the dog food press stole some dog food to! Eww yuck.

They look scarey honestly, but you never know.8(

Is the consistency the same all the way through? I would break it to see.

Some of the best pills in Australia we've had were heart shaped. Especially the pink ones of 06, OMG!!!!

forget the 06 pink hearts.....the 00-01 red and green hearts were mind blowing!!!!!

Hey Becam, how come you cant find old reports on Pill Reports? Like from ten years ago and that? Is there a place that you can find them? I did not eat many pills in 01, the last ones from that time i remember were mitso's and red hq's. I would have to see what was around back then to remember if i had them or not, THat was around the time i had the orange J.A it was the size of a contraceptive pill, lasted two hours but the overwhelming euphoria i felt was to die for!

OP, could you please supply the neccessary details to make a Pill Info Request as set out in the Pill Info Request guidelines? They are as follows;
Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

If you can't oblige I am going to have to close this thread as the reason we have these guidelines is to meaningfully distinguish between pill types based on more than just a name or colour as we all know there can be multiple presses out at once, it would be counterproductive for people to think a pill is safe when they are getting a different pill of the same name which may not be, the other details help prevent this from happening.

No worries DM. I don't have these or the Versaces anymore, but I'll try to fill it out as much as I can.

Hey Becam, how come you cant find old reports on Pill Reports? Like from ten years ago and that? Is there a place that you can find them? I did not eat many pills in 01, the last ones from that time i remember were mitso's and red hq's. I would have to see what was around back then to remember if i had them or not, THat was around the time i had the orange J.A it was the size of a contraceptive pill, lasted two hours but the overwhelming euphoria i felt was to die for!

Pill Reports had a major site upgrade mid 2005 so there are no kept reports pre then......I've been using pill reports since 2001 and would love to look back on old archives pre then but they don't exist. I certainly remember those red HQ's.........they were absolutely mind blowing and the red mitzi's pre the Pma ones. I use to drop both of those in 1/4's (yes, call me a light weight but I only started taking full pills about 2007 when the quality dropped off. I'm quite sensitive to most stims and all my friends used to be so jealous that I could get that munted off 1 pill all night dropped in 1/4's every 3 hours or so. Hey it was a cheap night out for me. Sadly those days are gone and like everyone else I need at least a whole with another 1/2 dropped about an hour later). I'm certainly not going to start "it was way better back then" but if you think pill were great in the early 00's then the mid-late 90's were even better. Enough about that though! =D=D=D=D=D

Too right Becam, dont worry about the mid 90's thats when i began my apprenticeship shall we say!=D

Ahh forgot about those Red Mitso's, they were crazy until people died from the latter ones you mentioned. I can mention so many from the 90's but i would just be teasing myself. But yes they were beautiful back then! I never back then had more than 2 in a night, you just did not need to!! But yes enough of that.

OP, could you please supply the neccessary details to make a Pill Info Request as set out in the Pill Info Request guidelines? They are as follows;
Name:
Colour:
Logo:
Height: mm
Diameter: mm
Weight: mg
Scored:
Bevel:
Texture:
Smell:
Taste:
Reagent Tested:
Marquis Reagent Result:
Mandelin Reagent Result:

If you can't oblige I am going to have to close this thread as the reason we have these guidelines is to meaningfully distinguish between pill types based on more than just a name or colour as we all know there can be multiple presses out at once, it would be counterproductive for people to think a pill is safe when they are getting a different pill of the same name which may not be, the other details help prevent this from happening.

Well in my opinion he has provided a photo, which is alot more than words cn describe. If I picked up a pill which is a heart shape n was brown with red spots, its pretty obvious its the same ones.