(Queensland) Brown/Beige Mitsubishis- Gold Coast

DJWEAZAL

Greenlighter
Hi All,

1 Month ago came across brown/beige mitsubishi's
Logo- Impressed Mitsubish logo on one side and split on other .
Rough estimates- height 4 mm and width 8 mm (measured with ruler).
Colour: Light Brown/ Beige.
testure: Solid well pressed and couldnt break in half,
Taste: were typical pill yuck (not nutty or aniseedish like lately)
(cannot upload photo due to crappy camera),

Tested them with "ezitest" and they tested nothing at all, no colour change at all. (strange, my thoughts are they contain Mkat...anyone have any clues?)

Verdict: Slow to start then had a second 1.5 hours later and it kicked in
4 of us had them. 2 were very talkitive, and ready to dance, the other 2 were not active and sat on arse but felt smashed. Actual peak lasting about 3hours.
lasted ages didnt sleep till the next evening (although we ate alot 8). Were best things we have had in a while.
While at an event in Brisbane came across others who also had them, they were impressed and they had heard a rumour they were mdma..but test showed otherwise, in my thoughts they were defintaley not.

Would love to know what other people thought of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard they were around, never consumed any though as they were duds..

Funny, there were a few pills going around at the time with apparently effects similar to MDMA but tested negative on reagent tests (yellow blanks, white elephants). Could have been 4-mmc, bk-MDMA, MDPV or somesuch? I was at that event too DJ Weazal :)

They were definately not duds, they were good pills, Living in Melbourne and coming up to brisbane they are the best things we have had in at least a year. They could of been any chemicals but they were good but definately not MDMA. Would love to know if anyone has a pill tester that has tested them positive for any chemical. Has anyone else tried, would love to hear other peoples experience with them.

Hey, followed the link definately not the same ones, as it stated it was crumbly etc definately not, and the ones we had were definately sourced from the gold coast, Got excited for a second thinking a report had been done, but definately not the same ones.

I got onto these, tested them, no result so I threw them out. Fuck. I had no idea that no result could still be something good. They sound decent, the pills I've had lately I've only peaked 1 hour max.