(New South Wales) Brown apples?/Dark green?

acidicweed_69

Bluelighter
NAME: got sold to me as brown apples but they looked green
DIMENSIONS: 2.5 would fit onto an australian 5c coin
WEIGHT:
SHAPE: round, well pressed
EDGES:
SCORE:
SMELL: aniseed
TASTE: chemical
TEXTURE: smooth
REAGENT TESTS: no tests done
MARQUIS:
MANDELIN:
MECKE:
SIMONS:
ROBADOPE:

sorry my information is kind of sketchy, i got them out and took them within 10 minutes of getting them so didnt get to good-a-look.. ill do my best to include all relevant info

Hey got offered these in the city by a friend. these WERENT the bzp apples i assure u that. they were sold to me as brown apples. when i got a closer look, they looked dark green and the logo was very hard to make out. dark green apples/maybe the green bombs??

they were medium sized, i would say 2.5 would fit onto a 5c coin. i thought they crumbled, but on closer inspection they were just leavin powedery green dye all over the inside of the satty.

only 2 pills in there and it stunk of aniseed.

anyway this is a rough timelime, i was alredi on 40mg dex and 30mg valium at +4 hours of these= when i took the pills.

+0 double dump

+30 start to feel good, music i sgood just looking at city buildings its amazing

+45 meet 2 girls,, give them cigarettes and start to talk and flirt a bit. feeling happy and lovey. they were sold to me as MDEA, but man it felt like MDMA but i know how unlikely that is. jaw stars to gurn even more (it was alrdi a bit from the dex) and eyes start wobbling. hang with the girls for another half an hour begore heading back to meet my other friends

+1.5 all my friends are over the city. friend double dumped and hasnt felt anythin yet jsust bery drunk. another friend has one but is also too drunk to feel much.

+2.5 . home now, we chop up weed. im still peaking reasonably, at this point i would say 7/10 pills . we smoke cones

+3. things have hit the fucking roof. everyone who had pills is peaking unbeliavebly hard. smacking out ,, eyes going nuts music feels fucking amazing . these things blew us out of the water i havnt peaked like this since the red cherries . maybe it was the other drugs but they sure felt like MDEA/MDMA mix or something it was fucking good.

took pills at 1am, its now 6 am and im feeling decent, not going 2 sleep but friend who had 1 pill is passed out but 2 of us on pills still awake, (by choice, i maybe cud of slept).

7. am. friend who had 2 pills goes 2 sleep. friends rock up and give me nitzipam :) i choose 2 stay awake and smoke with everyone (friends who didnt hav pills) and feel bliss. dunno if there was going 2 b a comedown but i didnt feel like it

anywya keep an eye out of these . overall ide say pills were 8/10 but night was 10/10 awesome night

Last edited:
Hey Dude,

I know I'm being a Nazi...but can you throw this PIR into the following format...

NAME:
DIMENSIONS:
WEIGHT:
SHAPE:
EDGES:
SCORE:
SMELL:
TASTE:
TEXTURE:
REAGENT TESTS:
MARQUIS:
MANDELIN:
MECKE:
SIMONS:
ROBADOPE:

...just makes it a bit easier for passers by to identify the pill.

was the logo just a normal apple or the apple mac symbol (a bite out of the top corner)?

because ive had the green aple macs that had a lot of dark/brown specks through them, had a verrrry strong aniseed smell and were really crumbly.

theyve been one of my favourite pills and were tested to be mda.
they had a trippy comedown not sure if you experienced anything like that while you were comming down but they were pretty decent.

the only thing about these was the logo was reallllly hard to see on most of the pills, some of them i couldnt even see a logo.

Dude. These pills are fucking off tits! :)

I had 2 of these the other day and gnawed my face off. Very rushy. Not as loved up as some pills, but I was gabbing my head off to anyone I made eye contact with, and even then I made it my mission to talk to everyone in the club. :)

interesting, been offered these in adelaide, green, apple _ macs, definately strong green colour, hearing such good reviews i might have to get some to try,
someone if possession of these should post a report on pill reports to get the information out there

These are in tas also and i just bought a new marquis
so they will be tested in the next couple of days:D

Had a red apple in ACT the other night, the dimensions sound similar and the press was very hard to make out except these one were red/pink.

chewed half tasted sweet and than a strong chemical taste, more like speed than anything else. charge up the whole night and couldn't sleep for a good 10 hours. seems like the flood of red stars in the capital has finally ceased :(