• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Brotizolam the rare Benzo

TAVOR

Bluelighter
I have two pills of Brotizolam 0,25 mg from Boehringer Ingelheim and I wasn't able to find much info apart from being a thienotriazolodiazepine very similar if not identical to a benzodiazepine.
I've read that Brotizolam is not approved in the US and Canada but it is quite commonly prescribed in Europe.

I have also read that they have a very short half life and are very strong since 0,25 mg Brotizolam = 1mg Xanax

Does anybody have experience with them?

How is the high?

And what would be the recommended initial dosage for a person with low/moderate benzo tolerance?

Thanks

What I've gathered from a german drug forum it seem that you either get knocked out pretty quickly ( someone stated that 0.25 mg brotizolam is equivalent to 2 mg flunitrazepam, don't know if it's true ) or it does nothing at all. If I were you I would try half of a pill to one whole :)

I think it is best compared to Halcion (Triazolam) regarding effects and duration. Highly sedating but short-lasting.

Brotizolam is the Thieno-Triazolo-Analog of Phenazepam. As Zerwas already said, it is similar to Triazolam (or C-Lam / F-Lam if we're talking RC's) in terms of potency, and relatively short-lasting (slightly longer than Triazolam).

Thanks for the info, this afternoon I took 0,1 mg to test if I had any allergies and 1 hour ago I proceeded to take the remaining two pills (0,25mg) (0,15mg).

The effects are quite pronounced, it gives quite a bit of euphoria and I have difficulties writing basic sentences. lol
The colors seems definitely more vivid probably due to its hypnotic effect.