• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Bromazolam

Ms076

Bluelighter
hey guys i got my bromazolam a few days ago. Made a solution and tested it yesterday. What I find strange is that I somehow got extremely warm and I also sweated overnight, which has never happened to me before. did anyone ever have that? have a lot would be really shit if i had to throw away the batch :/ thanks for help. 🙏🏻

hey guys i got my bromazolam a few days ago. Made a solution and tested it yesterday. What I find strange is that I somehow got extremely warm and I also sweated overnight, which has never happened to me before. did anyone ever have that? have a lot would be really shit if i had to throw away the batch :/ thanks for help. 🙏🏻
Hi and welcome to bluelight.
What was the solvent and how many mgs was ingested?
I found that bromazolam mostly quells my night sweats and took away my nightmares... but we may have different experiences with dif solvents and dosages.
What color is the powder?
Best wishes

Hi, thank you for the fast answer. I used PG and 2/ml have tried to use more like 3mg/ml but it dissolve rly bad what is known. I have taken max 4mg. Doesn’t have a strong buzz or so but I noticed instantly that my body temperature goes up. The vendor is normally legit. Sorry if my English is a little bad haha. The powder is white.

I noticed instantly that my body temperature goes up
Thats kind of weird (for me) as if I dose bromazolam I find that all vitals are lowered and I am noticably colder in general. Sedation... do you feel it at all?
One thing I have also noticed is that if I dose brmzlm I and relax... my eyes will close and I will "nap" for a few minutes and then wake up feeling easement of anxities and back/neck pains. This at roughly .2mg doses.
I have taken up to 4mg but have never felt any warming only relief from pain/anxiety for a much longer period of time... like all day and do not feel any impulse to redose.
Also; at 1mg or more my spelling, comprehension, writing ability and general inhabition goes out the door.
The powder is white
What I have is a beige/pinkish color.

Do you feel any anti anxiety effects at all? Like just wanting to lay back and chill?

Yes anxiety relief was definitely there. When I close my eyes i can nearly instantly sleep but when I open it I was wake not rly tired. That’s so fucked up i think I wasted my money had a g of that..
i took a little more bc I drink Beer often and also had addiction to Benzos severel times. I only want to use it as emergency med. (had to order 1g bc it was the min order)
I will test it in a week or so again and when it happens again goes the shit to the toilet haha. Thank you mate have a good day!

Thats kind of weird (for me) as if I dose bromazolam I find that all vitals are lowered and I am noticably colder in general. Sedation... do you feel it at all?
One thing I have also noticed is that if I dose brmzlm I and relax... my eyes will close and I will "nap" for a few minutes and then wake up feeling easement of anxities and back/neck pains. This at roughly .2mg doses.
I have taken up to 4mg but have never felt any warming only relief from pain/anxiety for a much longer period of time... like all day and do not feel any impulse to redose.
Also; at 1mg or more my spelling, comprehension, writing ability and general inhabition goes out the door.

What I have is a beige/pinkish color.

Do you feel any anti anxiety effects at all? Like just wanting to lay back and chill?
Can I ask how often you take it ? And do you also use pg?

When I close my eyes i can nearly instantly sleep but when I open it I was wake not rly tired.
Same here.
Just lack of anxiety and muscle relaxation is noticeable (if it werent I would be in pain).
There really is no telling what we actually get other than shipping some off to have it tested. Not sure of any free way to do this but maybe IDK.
The rise in body temp... is this only when drinking beer with it cause I do not drink with my doses but do have mine solved in vodka and dose super low so less than a 1/6 ml at a time @ 2mg/ml... now around 1.2mg/ml.

Last edited:
Can I ask how often you take it ? And do you also use pg?
2-4 times a day as I am decreasing dosage in the aim of being drug free (other than a bit of coffee in the AM and an occasional cig).
I use mini bottles (50ml) of 90 proof Absolut vodka). It lasts quite a while and eventually the brom will crash (recrystallize) and I think this is due to alcohol evaporation after many times opening the bottle and iirc ethanol absorbs moisture (water) if open. If I make a solution and it goes unopened til I need it it stays solved indefinitely.

Last edited:
hm then I'll try my next solution with ethanol. 99% ethanol will be more suitable there, right? I'm just a little afraid of getting an alcohol effect from it 😂 (I'm taking a break from alcohol right now)

99% ethanol will be more suitable there, right?
I would think so and it is easier to solve.
I actually have some solved in 90% ISO alcohol that I will drop on saltines or other and let the ISO evaporate before ingesting. After a few months in this solution it is still completetly solved.