• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromazolam solubility? In which solubent do YOU solve it?

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Normally always solves in PG, thank God i always try it before with just a small amount of it. But the Broma does'nt really disssolve completly to a homogenic solution. And I give it 4 days with a lot of hot water baths and shaking like hell.... The vendor is absolutely trustful.

Has anybody a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance,

JJ

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are no answers - so I'll try. First a small amout of Vodka - I have no chemical understanding but the flubro solved completely in it within 1 day. ´1mg/1l. So I hope there is a similarity :)

JJ

Hey man this one isn't too difficult so hopefully I can spin you a quick, educational yarn. Most Benzodiazepines are not soluble in water to a significant extent.

As you have already started on, Ethyl Alcohol/Ethanol is a decent solvent for this purpose. If you were using lab-grade Ethanol, you could dissolve up to 10mg in each Milliliter.

You are using Vodka which should be a fine substitute. We are dealing with a ~60/40 liquor. I would reason that you can do 4mg per Ml.

Does this answer your question sir?

Again: I'm female ;)

I'm an extreme high doser, do you really think 4mg per litre PG is OK? Normally always solve my 1mg/1ml solubents - or ist the substance weaker so that I need a 4mg/ml solution? Could also be

JJ

I have had repeated success dissolving powdered bromaz into 95% medical grade ethanol. Specifically from Belle Chemical off of Amazon. I've always been able to get 10 mg per milliliter with a couple hours of low heat and shaking.