• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Bromazam-Adderall-LSD

So today went on a small lil fiend session. Started my day at 10AM with 30xr of adderal then another 15mg of ir around four PM alongside 1-2mg of bromazolam. Couple hours later at 6-7 decided another 15mg of ir was a good idea and of course I topped it off with some more bromazolam. I’m sure i’ll get some hate from that combo but personally i quite enjoy it. Between 4 when I dosed the first clonaz I started slow but have been actively taking more in hopes that it will knock me out . At this point i’ve taken 16-25mg of bromaz over the course of say 10 hours.

My concern is that once this adderall fully wears off this bromaz is gonna hit me in the face like a rock and possibly cause blackout. I really need to be awake by 10AM so about 5 and a half hours from here. The plan for today was to take an eighth of mushrooms around 3-4 pm but because of the little research done on bromaz i’m not quite sure how much will be left in my blood stream. Do we think it’s still possible for me to eat and eighth tomorrow afternoon or will the bromaz still be to much of a high concentration in my blood that it with interact with the mushrooms? I’ve considered taking 7-15 mg of adderall in the morning just so that im functional and not blacked out but i’m not sure about that unt the morning. People have mixed feelings about that idea.

Main takeaways if you don’t wanna waste your time reading the story is that I consumed around 60mg of adderall throughout the day and 25mg of clanazolam in around 10 hours and i’d like to do mushrooms today at 4.

My main questions/opinions are listed below.

1. Do we think there will be to high of a concentrate in my bloodstream of bromaz to prevent me from tripping (worth a note asnrhat have a decent tolerance to (benzos) I can’t find any studies on this so hoping someone has seen something about the half life of bromaz and the absorption rate.

2. My second question is should I avoid taking even 7mg of adderall in the morning to maintain my energy and hopefully prevent a blackout. Though it seems ideal for me many people are given me mixed emotions on that topic

Any help would be greatly appreciated, i’ve been reading article using article and most of them are very little help because of the low amount of testing done on bromaz. Any replies i’m thankful for but please don’t preach to me about my drug use. I hear enough about it.

I don't know about that combination but if you are asking random strangers online whether or not to take a certain drug/mix then the answer is always "no you shouldn't".

Skip the trip, rest, eat, hydrate would be my advice.