• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Bromadol (BDPC): Does anyone know anything about this novel arylcyclohexylamine?

RagingPlatypus

Greenlighter
So I've encountered some Bromadol (BDPC) and cannot find any real information about it. There isn't even a website that supplies dosing information. I'm doing my best to learn about this strange compound because it's supposed to be extremely potent. No mistakes, because it's more potent than fentanyl. I have a few specific questions that I really need answered.

1. What is the threshold dosage? What is the max dosage?

2. I'm planning on making an everclear solution for volumetric dosing. What ml/mcgs ratio should I make?

3. What's the high like? Typical opioid stuff? Itching? Pupil constriction?

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Not to doubt you tacodude but all the info I have read on bromadol indicates it's an opioid and a rather powerful one at that.

Wait you're right now could I be so foolish to make that mistake?

Probably as foolish as you to have that compound. 504x-10000x the strength of Morphine. You're quite insane. This still is probably microgram territory, but I wouldn't begin to guess any further than that as that lack of a specific estimated potency makes it very dangerous to experiment with..... You should probably protect your skin and wear breathing protection working with this stuff it could kill you quite easily.

Don't start with more than 1 ug if even that. Different administration routes can vary wildly as well. Just because one way takes a certain amount that doesn't mean another way will take that same amount maybe significantly less. Be very careful with this compound and don't share it with anyone. You also should have narcan and I suggest testing to make sure it works as it might not be that effective.

I will not doubt the danger of this drug, but I made a solution in my room of ~4mgs BDPC and 100mls of Everclear. I wore a sleeved shirt and nitrile gloves to prevent accidental contact. I weighed the powder and poured it into a glass of the everclear. I didn't get high from accidental contact.
I then took the solution and warmed it slightly. Every drop should contain about 2mcgs of BDPC or, at the highest deviation, 4.5mcgs.
I took a drop from the surface of the jar ( I should have shook it first) and put on my tongue. I was nervous as heck, but nothing happened.

That was yesterday and I guess I'll shake it and take half a drop today sometime to see if I can break the threshold.

I like the narcan idea and I think I can get it. That could be the difference between life and death. I'll have to grab some. I'm going really slow with this compound also. Nothing like this is worth getting hurt over.

V dangerous. Will turn you into a bro. Do not partake, unless you feel the need to play stick sports, join a frat, rape girls, and live the rest of your life searching for brocaine.

Source: personal experience

I have no idea what any of that meant, but damn I need to do some research. If I run across some Bromadol/any opie/fent anaogs (lab has been closed since my old guy quit), I'll post results of research (not In Vivo mind you, that would be madness, though I'm delightfully insane).

I dunno, he's talking about his lab and how he's not going to test in vivo.. So he means like, actual lab test to determine purity/verify that the compound is indeed Bromadol? Or is "my lab closed down" mean "my friends and I stopped ordering rc's? In which case why not just say the latter.

Because they think that it's incriminating and they are safe if they say swim.....

I wonder what happened to the op..... If they are alive they should update us.

No tacodude, I've been on here as long as you have and I am fully aware that SWIM means nothing. I made that post fucking around, it's called being sick, bored, and having a sense of humor. I would gladly order some RC opies, including Bromadol (I really miss Butyrfent HCL) if I could find a vendor that was reliable, had good products, and actually shipped what you order. I just got scammed by a vendor who sent me some kind of weird disso (which I hate), instead of the 4 grams of 3-Methylbutyrfentanyl I ordered. It was active, potent, and caused me a hellish night of sitting up eating a bunch of xanny bars just to calm myself and feel non-disso. It felt like Ketamine, but with it's own nuance.

2fdk? I don't know don't use anything you can't test. Buy a testing kit if you can and message the vendor and tell them you got the wrong compound using a picture of the substance reaching to reagent. That's their fault and they should fix it.... Usually someone who scams you sends sugar or just takes your money and ignores you after that.

If you are living in the states though this is the worst time to order analogs especially fent. Ever since the Trump administration took over things have gotten really risky. Packages are getting seized, vendors are shutting down due to fears of getting caught, and if you recognize the name Jeremysdemo you should know then how bad it is that supposedly he was etizking who is snitching on their sources to save themselves, which is why a China lab just shut down as they said they bought thff from them. Even 4-aco-dmt will get you in trouble... It's just not a good time to make orders now especially fentanyl analogs.

Ps. This is a new opsec.... This is my second or third account here so I might have been here longer than you might think.

I also won't help you find sources nor suggest you look here in fact I recommend you avoid mentioning that you want to order RCs as it comes off as an attempt to be slick and ask for a vendor. Really if you can't find a legit vendor then you shouldn't be trying to do research like this. It's extremely easy to find sources and research if they are legit... I'll just point out scam logs is back online so if the vendor you find does not show up when you look them up there then likely they are fake.

Any new experience about Bromadol? SWIM will test a Bromadol-solution, in 1,2-Propandiol and Polyethylenglycol, with 100µg/ml. One Drop Should be 2,5µg.
SWIM will take a half drop on his first atemp. I will report how its going, hopefullly.