• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Broken Capsule of 7 MG Vyvanse...How Much Should I Do??????

Charlie82

Greenlighter
I have a 70 mg vyvanse that a friend gave me. I only ever did what I am pretty sure was a 30 mg and that was enough to feel great and get a great boost. Another friend said that 70 might be a little too much all at once, so recommended I break the capsule and just take a small portion of it.

My question is, since the capsule is broken that means the time release is now broken. So, I was thinking of just taking a small dab, but I don't know how much would be too little or too much. Its all a big pile of powder now on an old CD case but I don't know how much is too much or too little.

Is there any specific advice anyone can give me? I don't want to take too much since the time release is now broken and have a friggin heart attack, but I also don't want to take too little and feel nothing. How big of a dab should I take out of the poweder? Bigger than a dime? Bigger than the size of a quarter?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

take the same dose. opening the caps and taking the powder shouldn't make vyvanse release any faster.

The time release isn't actually broken.

The reason Vyvanse comes on slower is because they stuck together a molecule of Dextroamphetamine with a Lysine molecule. The resulting compound, Lisdexamphetamine, is too bulky to interacting with your neurons, so you have to wait until your body has cleaved off the lysine to release the dextroamphetamine for it to take effect.
So that means that even if you crush it up and snort, plug or even shoot it, you still won't experience a rapid-onset rush because no matter how it enters your body, it takes time to free up the D-Amph.

Take about half of it, but for the love of god don't snort it man. It won't work and it might make you sick. The time release is a bit harder to defeat than that ;)