• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bringing weed into an amuzement park

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUrbanShaman

Greenlighter
So tomorrow im leaving for williamsburg Virginia and im bringing my bubbler with me. I plan on bringing my bubbler and .5 gram into busch gardens. So im asking for advice focused on these main things but other tips are greatly appreciated. What would be the best way to sneak my piece and my bud into the park because I do know they open up your bags and check them when you enter. Could I just put my piece in cargo short pockets? I dont want it to break while im on a roller coaster. I also plan on toking in the cable cars since they go up into the trees and almost no one can see you. Is this a good idea? And also should I take dry hits from my piece so there isnt any smelly bong water that I need to dump in the car? Just in case you guys where wondering my piece is a small hammer bubbler which should be easy to put into my pockets right?

Ditch the bubbler, roll your tree, blaze low-key.

The answer to your first question is yeah, you could sneak it in in your shorts. You might not be able to, though. Sometimes it boils down to luck.

Cable car smoking works best when you can finish all your product on-hand before you get off the car. Can't do that with a piece.

Bongwater just complicates things, but it's up to you to decide if it's worth the hassle.

Just to be clear: Ditch the bubbler, roll your tree, blaze low-key. You'll be alright.

I'd just leave it in my car, smoke before going in, then walk back out to the parking lot when you want to smoke again. I don't know if Busch Gardens is a place that lets you leave and enter though without paying for another ticket.

I'd also be watchful of who's on the cable car behind you if you go that route. As a kid I used to go skiing all the time, and it was very obvious when people ahead of us were smoking weed on the lift from the smell alone. If you do smoke there, make sure you book it out when you get off. That way by the time they get off you'll be gone and no one can get in trouble.

I really would advise against smoking inside of the amusement park it is very risky for little gain. If you are insistent on it you really need to roll something and if I were you I would hollow out a cig pack it full of weed and pull out the cotton filter. This will give you what looks like a cig but is full of weed, this will at least make it not obvious. Bringing a bubbler or any piece of glass is suicide at least you can eat the rolled up thing.

I second smoking in the car and not in the park. You should look into oils and their pen like smoking devises as that will most likely look like an e cig to people and it wont have that classic burning plant smell.

Yeah just roll it up and eat it if the heat comes. You might be able to find some spots behind an attraction.

You can also just bake some goodies and eat them through out the day.

I just got back from Universal Studios. Let me tell you, it was fucking awesome to hit a concentrate pen in that busy motherfucker! No fucking way I'd even attempt to smoke flower, every bathroom in Busch gardens will be busy, this is peak season, don't be stupid!

I'd at most take a vaporizer. Burning tree in an amusement park is asking for attention/trouble for a paranoid high.

closing thread, remember BL rules about not discussing current/future crimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.