• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

bringing on the nod

HezzaD

Bluelighter
except for morphire sometimes and heroin methadone on high doses you nod and can't help it but do you find on others and lower doses and the speedier ones oxycodone I always like to lie down after a opiate headphones in butnsometimes on even morphine but mainly oxy I get stimulated and chat a load of shit and got energy bt look wrecked haha.
even 30mg morphine crushed orally made me not rattle this mornin and could hold a conversatile and had bit of energy boost so I call bullshit on not feeling morphine orally I think people expect too mUch.

Don't really understand what this is talking about, I can feel morphine orally just fine I think the actual problem is people become dependant and end up requiring a lot more to feel it which wastes what us strong willed people can be taking a portion of and still feel the same way.

Yeah, it is a little hard following what you have to say HezzaD. But i can nod on almost any opiate/opioid if i do it correctly. Even tramadol, which makes me feel quite stimulated, i can still nod if i space the doses out correctly and force myself to calm down for a minute

Try snorting 20-40mg of Oxymorphone and a beer and can almost guarantee you'll be nodding. Please do not do this if you're not opiate tolerant!!!

Try snorting 20-40mg of Oxymorphone and a beer and can almost guarantee you'll be nodding. Please do not do this if you're not opiate tolerant!!!
Lol nah don't do this alcohol doesn't go well with opiates compared to othrler stuff, do whatever opiates you normally so and take some hydroxyzine with it or diphenhydramine (benedryl) even promethazine will work or any antihistamine in general.