• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bringing drugs on plane. Would this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi.

Greenlighter
So I've been doing some research and I can't seem to find a clear enough answer to satisfy me. I'm going on vacation tomorrow and would like to bring some oxy with me. I was thinking about mixing them in with a bottle of melatonin pills and putting them in a bag with some basic toiletries in my checked luggage. I was also going to put a separate bottle with a valid prescription (tramadol) with my name on it and maybe some advil just incase to make it seem legit. What do you guys think? The oxys are the same color and shape as the melatonin pills but if you dump out the contents it's pretty obvious it's not the same stuff because they're smaller and have obvious markings on them. I know that drug dogs can be trained to smell opiates so I don't know if that would be an issue. If I get caught with a controlled substance without it's original prescription bottle I know I'll be fucked. Is this risky at all or does the TSA not care enough to search for stuff like this? I'm also flying domestically if that matters at all.

The Bluelight User Agreement specifies that BL isn't about breaking the law or helping people break the law.Posting means to help break the law is likely prohibited by my understanding.

The one kind of relevant thing I can say is the TSA has said they are about safety and not so much about other law enforcement aims. General airport screenings are not about finding contraband except when its a security risk.

If I get caught with a controlled substance without it's original prescription bottle I know I'll be fucked. Is this risky at all or does the TSA not care enough to search for stuff like this?
Bluelight is not here to help you break the law so I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.