• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Bright Red ears and feet

ontheupandup

Greenlighter
Was just high for around 24 hours, shorter than other times. Noticed that for less than a day or so after my eyes were obviously bloodshot.. my butt is still numb from being in the same position.. But also my ears and feet were bright red. Haven’t noticed that before, what’s the reason for the redness in those areas?

Hey @ontheupandup ;)

It's difficult to get you a truly specific answer using the resources available to us here, but I can take a guess. It sounds like it's probably related to the lack of movement. Perhaps the redness is blood rushing back to some place or another, My best guess is that it is a circulatory issue that doesn't mean you any immediate harm. It will likely resolve on its own.

For future reference people, you can do some pretty serious damage if you sleep in the wrong position while under the influence of sedatives. This risk is greater for obese individuals for obvious reasons. Your mind has natural safeguards against this sort of thing that are disabled by powerful sedatives like Opioids.

I'm going to say that this is most likely not a problem. I'm not sure what your redness is exactly. I do believe that your getting high and the symptoms are likely related.