View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Brian rose/london real takes ayahuasca

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Just been watching brian rose on youtube - he pays 150 grand so some dozy looking cunt with a fucking bone through his nose can sit chanting in the background. Then Brian emerges all aquiver from the jungle trembling "I shit myself once and I vomited twice! Ive never known the like!!" . Im thinking "Oh fucking behave. Youre a grown man for fucks sake"

Please tell me that 150g is an exaggeration…. Even 500$ is too much IMO.

-GC

I wouldn’t put it past some dumbass to drop that much, cuz “it’s like the traditional native way to trip nyutzz.”

-GC

I saw that film, Reconnect - The Movie, as I like Dennis McKenna. What really turned me down was seeing Brians "mentor" Dan Pena. Dan seemed like a really toxic, greedy narcissist in need of some serious doses of psychedelics.

I saw that film, Reconnect - The Movie, as I like Dennis McKenna. What really turned me down was seeing Brians "mentor" Dan Pena. Dan seemed like a really toxic, greedy narcissist in need of some serious doses of psychedelics.

I wouldn't assume psychedelics can fix anyone.

Sometimes people just have fucked up genetics. Sad but true.

Oh christ yeah that Dan Pena - it was like listening to satan every time he opened his mouth. But then again hes the successful one - I havnt got a pot to piss in.

Brian was doing his best to publicise ayahuasca so maybe he deserves credit for that.

I saw the James English ayahuasca film too he was at the same place but they were pushing yage as something that can "cure depression" and "get you off drugs" - I hope it works for some but can 4 days really change your life in such a massive way?

lol brian rose is a bit of a fuckhead, has his own motives for things, but at least he promoting psychedelics.

I fucking laugh at every cunt who pays $5000 usd + so some dubious shaman that might or might not sexually assault them on DMT, can chant some fucking native songs for a few hours blow horrible smelling tobacco smoke into your face and add all kinds of other dubious shit into the brew to make u shit ur pants.

I could brew my own ayahuasca for free if i lived in that jungle.

Yeah I hate how they always have to emphasise that "it's not fun" and "it's really hard work" - can't we ever fucking dispense with the capitalist/religious value system? "If it's fun it must be bad".
lol, half these cunts don't even trip hard. Most of these cunts will never eat a ten strip which will fuck them up more than jungle piss