• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

breast augmentation

hazeymate

Greenlighter
I am size 34A cup and i have two aunts whom have gotten breast implants. If anyone has experience please comment or if you have a partner who has experience.
How old were you? Where did you get it done? Size? Implant type and incision? Recovery? Anything you would find helpful. Thank you.

My only advice is that a lot of people will probably offer their unhelpful opinions that they simply think it is wrong.

Don't let their own 'moral' position get you down, and do whatever makes you feel right for you .

only things i have to say is are you willing and able to renew them when needed once you start there is no going back are you willing to forego breastfeedingas that is a risk. Are your nipples sensitive when having sex another risk you could lose that as well. Its your life but i dont think here is the place for help with that decision. Think a bit more then do what you feel will make you happier.

I will say this i love my wife and breast size would not change my opinion of her no matter what

Last edited:
My only advice is that a lot of people will probably offer their unhelpful opinions that they simply think it is wrong.

Don't let their own 'moral' position get you down, and do whatever makes you feel right for you .
who knows what issue is at play when a woman is considering this.

if she's doing it because she has low self-esteem and thinks it will make her more attractive to men, it seems perfectly reasonable to discuss that. addressing her self-esteem issues may be a 'better' solution in that case.

are you considering surgery, hazymate?

alasdair

It has been in the back of my mind for a couple of years. Im skeptical for sure. With my breast size i would say it causes some confidant issues in me. I cant fill out a shirt or nice dress nor a swim suit. I hate wearing bras but with being small chested it doesn't look like i have boobs if i dont wear a bra. I wear push up bras too and it makes very little difference considering i dont have much to push..i feel as if i would feel more like a woman and less like a child.

I dont have sensitive nipples so the sex wouldnt be effected in that way. Ive researched breast feeding and it is safe with inplants. I know guys already find me attractive so my interest in surgery doesnt have anything to do with that.

Im also not in any rush. Just doing as much research as possible to make my final call. I also dont want to go too big. Just enough to fill

I say go for it. You could spend years feeling uncomfortable and learning to live with it or just get it fixed. confidence is worth a lot. No doubt you are already beautiful and all, but if it you feel like its something you want go for it. Everyone is shallow to a certain degree and its healthy to care about your appearance. most people have things about them they don't like. fuck the people that get all self righteous on you. don't go for balloons and get all michael jackson but a one time fix up seems A-OK with me. I think C cups are perfect, but that's just one man's opinion.

I have a broken arab nose and you bet your ass im going to get that shit fixed one day. be nice to breathe well again, snort out of both nostrils, and have a better profile to boot. winning all around.

best of luck <3