View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Breakthrough shrooms (8g penis envy) + 1200mg DXM + weed edibles

chris_p

Bluelighter
Thoughts? I have about a 50-60 experiences with questionably high doses of DXM, three with shrooms, and a few dozen with DMT. Smoke weed daily. Hoping for the mother of all trips coming this friday 🙃. Might even top it off with some changa but not sure if i'll be able to move

Sounds like a fkin nightmare dude!
I would def not go there, but ymmw.

Not being able to move is probably the best you can hope for.
But extreme nausea, puking for hours and maybe even moving around breaking stuff while being unconcius is highely likely.

Ime shrooms do not mix well with dissios except nitrous.
Even as a Ket fiend i wont touch the stuff on shrooms.
Mushrooms imo works best with other organic drugs.
Cannabis, dmt esp changa (the maoi boosts the shrooms) Syrian rue/harmalas, mescaline (epic with Mushrooms) and amanita muscaria are all wonderful together.

Dmt with dxm was alot better imo, you can just dip in and out through hyperspace etc.
But doing high doses of shrooms +dxm sounds like psychosis in the making.

I personally love dxm with nitrous, thc and maybe a few hits of dmt after the dxm starts wearing off.
Done over 1500mg dxm several times, so I know dextroverse can be great.
And i love LSD with ket etc, so no stranger to weird polydrug trips.

But i dont like the sound of that idea, would rather chase those beasts in seperate trips.
Push the shrooms by itself or with thc and nitrous.
Then play around with dxm and similar combinations.
Although anything over 1g in a sitting is def pushing what is physically safe.
People have died from less then 2grams.

So maybe cap the dxm around 1gram and try a very small amount of Ket if you need another push.

But i dont like the sound of that idea, would rather chase those beasts in seperate trips.
I agree, and frankly it sounds more than just reckless but also dangerous with such a high dose of DXM. Psychosis or serotonergic brain damage are very real possibilities. At mega doses DXM becomes an extremely powerful SNRI, and with a huge dose of shrooms on top of that makes it even more dangerous.

Maybe add like 300-500mg of DXM to the shrooms, that will be intense enough on top of 8g PE for most psychonauts.

There is a point where increasingly strong psychedelic experiences provide no additional fun, insight, or healing. You simply become amnesiac, unconscious, or psychotic with additional extreme body load. There's no real point in taking 100 hits of acid over 10 hits.

Do not fly too close to the sun.

Sounds like a fkin nightmare dude!
I would def not go there, but ymmw.

Not being able to move is probably the best you can hope for.
But extreme nausea, puking for hours and maybe even moving around breaking stuff while being unconcius is highely likely.

Ime shrooms do not mix well with dissios except nitrous.
Even as a Ket fiend i wont touch the stuff on shrooms.
Mushrooms imo works best with other organic drugs.
Cannabis, dmt esp changa (the maoi boosts the shrooms) Syrian rue/harmalas, mescaline (epic with Mushrooms) and amanita muscaria are all wonderful together.

Dmt with dxm was alot better imo, you can just dip in and out through hyperspace etc.
But doing high doses of shrooms +dxm sounds like psychosis in the making.

I personally love dxm with nitrous, thc and maybe a few hits of dmt after the dxm starts wearing off.
Done over 1500mg dxm several times, so I know dextroverse can be great.
And i love LSD with ket etc, so no stranger to weird polydrug trips.

Push the shrooms by itself or with thc and nitrous.
Then play around with dxm and similar combinations.
Although anything over 1g in a sitting is def pushing what is physically safe.
People have died from less then 2grams.

So maybe cap the dxm around 1gram and try a very small amount of Ket if you need another push.
My highest dose of dxm was higher than 2g 2400mg to be exact though it was spread out over 24hrs. The physical aftereffects are pretty severe but I can handle them. Ive done stupid shit with dxm like take it the day after tramadol and suffer severe serotonin syndrome but I always end up fine after sleeping it off. I'm really resistant to the drug and 600mg basically does fuckall, sure it gets me really drunk like but its 2nd plat for sure with my tolerance. If I want real music enhancement and full body dissociation even I need to go much higher. 1200mg occasionally renders me unconscious so I might reconsider to 900. I definitely want to try this combo specifically because I've read great stuff on erowid about it, specifically one post

I do really want to try mushrooms + dxm even if it sucks just because I haven't found any conclusive high dose experience reports and want to experience it myself.

I have developed a very simple trick for DXM to completely eliminate the nausea though, I notice the dissociation it causes significantly reduces nausea, to the point where it can't be felt. So I start with only consuming 300mg, taking another 300mg half an hour later, then when I am considerably dissociated I can drink as much as I want without without nausea. Always worked like a charm.

Shrooms have their own kind of nausea that I feel is a part of the bodyload. But I expect the dissociation to take care of that.

I am very used to being... highly under the influence of certain depressants so I know how to behave myself. Sitting in my chair with headphones on until I'm certain I can stand up.

I have read several posts of people saying shrooms + ket is one of the best therapeutic drugs similar to lsd + ket or dxm. They both really act similarly so I wouldn't imagine why it'd be different, except for the bodyload of which I don't really mind all too much. Shrooms have me giggling and laughing way more than any other psych so it actually seems like the safest psych combo w/ dxm for me, and LSDXM is seen as a godly combo.

I agree, and frankly it sounds more than just reckless but also dangerous with such a high dose of DXM. Psychosis or serotonergic brain damage are very real possibilities. At mega doses DXM becomes an extremely powerful SNRI, and with a huge dose of shrooms on top of that makes it even more dangerous.

Maybe add like 300-500mg of DXM to the shrooms, that will be intense enough on top of 8g PE for most psychonauts.

There is a point where increasingly strong psychedelic experiences provide no additional fun, insight, or healing. You simply become amnesiac, unconscious, or psychotic with additional extreme body load. There's no real point in taking 100 hits of acid over 10 hits.

Do not fly too close to the sun.
Honeslty I wouldn't care if these trips killed me, I've gotten very close to that point several times, if I die going out having experienced what I have I'd be more than satisfied.

Also to note DXM's LD50 is 210mg/kg. So me being a 72kg male means... I would need to eat 29g of dxm to die. That's quite the amount more than.. 1200mg. Shrooms don't potentiate any other drug in a manner thats dangerous as far as I know, even DXM.
⚠️⚠️⚠️Do NOT take changa (MAOI) with DXM!! This can be deadly! ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Ah sorry I mispoke there, it's not changa with maoi its enhanced leaf I made with salvia and dmt freebase. That shit gets me to the bizzaroverse in one toke. If I actually planned on suicide I'd do that though. 5 minute serotenergic brain-arrest while in the hyperverse. What a way to go.

OP you sound like an indestructable person seemingly happy to take extensive risk for your experiences

You're on a harm reduction forum that has recently lost a similarly "indestructable" energy.

We're gonna be concerned at the abandon displayed in your posts and tyou';re gonna get told to cool your jets, take step back, reconsider choices

Be cool :cool:

Last edited:
another poster that uses heavy dex was saying that they get their blood checked often so they know if they are at risk. don't know if the OP has the opportunity to do so, but i'd recommend it... maybe that will make them more apt to want to use though. i know it's probably an unpopular opinion, but an organ that was working properly could just give out.. just throwing that out there...

i'd probably say go with the shrooms and salvia and try to find the intentions to get off dxm, but do what you want... i just hate thinking kids are gonna lurk and read this stuff and do it themselves. i read people on reddit recommending this stuff to what are probably young teens all the time. kind of bothers me.

"Honeslty I wouldn't care if these trips killed me, I've gotten very close to that point several times, if I die going out having experienced what I have I'd be more than satisfied." i've definitely said this to a friend before and what i experienced in life after that time, i definitely felt like it was an immature statement coming from me... who knows maybe you are ready for death more than the average person. sounds though like you think you will be able to handle dxm forever because you have been for a while, like it can't hurt you... i don't know. just know if some organs go out, eating food and going to the bathroom can become way different, you can't eat certain foods or you need to go to the bathroom all the time. i dunno. not something i'd want to fuck with... not from dxm alone, but after doing dramamine, i ended up having burning and hurting piss for months afterward. thank god that went away... from what i read dxm can damage organs, so who knows about prolonged use... anyways, good luck with what ever you choose for yourself.

I love ket on shrooms, but I was doing like 2.5 - 3 g

8g of penis envy is going to mega intense by itself. No need to add the edibles ontop of it or dxm

I have had pretty strong shrooms and was comtaosed eating hash on 2.5 grams of shrooms. The visuals were so blinding all I could do was sit there on my couch as the fractal universes unfolded before my eyes and sent me out of my body and i woke up later on.

Edibles + psychedelics are a new level of tripping if you aint mixed them before do not mix it on 8 grams.

Whats your largest shroom dose?

I know the thrill of pushing it to the max, but as a hardcore psychonaut who has gotten older now I put myself in some dangerous situations in the past.

I would just get some ket and do that with the shrooms. Hitting the k hole on 3 g of shrooms is very intense.

No need to be adding in dxm weed and DMT ontop of 8 grams man. It could lead to a psychotic break

I have done 6 tabs of acid with a gram of ketamine and ate hash brownies at the 24 hour mark to try sleep it off. I tripped for over 30 hours of the most intense tripping ever. Far far far beyond any dmt breakthrough.

625 ug of 99.9% lab tested LSD and a gram of s-iso pure ketamine, I went to so many k holes ontop that much of acid and lived over a 100 years.

Take it easy and build yourself up before diving in so deep.

The most shrooms I ever ate was 10 grams dried and that alone sent me out of my body and i meet my dead ancestors and felt like my broke fucking imploded and broke.

Stay safe man, 8 g of penvis envy is gonna be heavy

Alright guys I've decided to test the waters on this one instead to see if I'll actually enjoy it. 2g penis envy + 600mg DXM. If I can handle it, I'll go full blast next week with 1200mg and 6g shrooms.

If it ends up being a bad experience I'll chicken out of pychs for a bit. But i'm hoping for a joyride here. Also gonna smoke weed instead of edibles. report on saturday