• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Breaking through the Vivitrol shot.

Opie3030

Greenlighter
Hi all!!!
This is my first post on BL
So ive been on the vivitrol shot for about 7 months, and havent tried to get high, based on the fact that it would be pointless.... Right?.... Wrong!

So ive been doing extensive research for about two weeks prior to trying this.

I figured that since bupes binding affinity is higher than naltrexone, and fentanyls binding affinity is higher than bupes, it should have no problem displacing the naltrexone. I live in Cincinnati, so most of our dope is cut with fentanyl.

I picked some up that i knew was cut with fent, and shot about .05... Felt it immediately at about 80% that i normally would, i started small due to 7 months clean time.

So all of you who are forced into this shot, there is hope!!! Just be extremely careful.

Thanks for letting me share
-opie

Thanks for the share.. Iv been on it for awhile too. I'm soon to discontinue its use as it's almost been a year. I manage to get my hands on subs every now and then which gets me feeling pretty good. Here in Phila is easy to find fent than actual dope.. Ever since the shot I been switch from OPI's to Benzos.. Definitely would be careful w fent, obviously very little'll kill ya..