View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Breaking through on DMT

lsdketamine

Greenlighter
I have gone through 500mg of DMT over the past month, much of it combined with lsd and cannabis. I have experienced ego death, entity contact, and the destruction of everything I have ever known of experienced forcing me to become completely immersed in the dmt space. Hopefully getting more soon and I wondered if you guys had any tips on breaking through or what breaking through is like for you.

On a side note, almost every dmt trip I've had there have been 3 small children there with me, has anyone else experienced this? I met the father on my last trip and he shook my hand and left me with the kids (maybe a good sign for future breakthrough?)

Measure 70mg of DMT freebase, load in an indirect heat pipe, inhale quickly and hold as long as you can. For stronger experience do not use anything for at least a week prior to DMT, also do not mix with cannabis as it dulls the experience a bit. I have noticed that if LSD is taken prior, it will dial down DMT intensity and make the trip different (uniquely good actually).

DMT breakthrough IMO is just a term for the moment when this daily reality is completely changed to the ever-changing DMT world, when it completely "sucks" you in. It may manifest in different ways: black void, whiteout, time and space travel, entity contact and various visual and sound effects with heavy emotional meanings attached to them. DMT breakthrough is ultimately a "hero's journey" compressed in 20 minutes, so better be prepared! :)

I've never had direct entity contact, although definitely felt the "Presence", I've been whiteouted and blackouted with full memory suppression, also have been crystallized into some kind of diamond. And of course have seen all kinds of visuals, lights and fractals forming devices and creating a vortex. What fascinated me after my first "breakthrough" was that I felt the "spirit of the 70s" heavily and I afterwards was reading a TR of a dude who also got the same vibe of the "spirit of the 70s" on smoked DMT, weird...:?

i had my first breakthrough an hour akd a half ago, at 3am. ibwas not expecting it to happen at all. it blew me away like being shot out of a cannonball almost. it was like experiencing what i would imagine the concept of infinity to be like.

as you can maybe see it can be tough to describe such a powerful and foreign experience. but when you get a breakthrough you will know for sure after that it was one. i know that what i experienced will change me.

it was a nice environment. had a lovely night with my new friend and just decided to hit some dmt. she was sleeping but apparently not as ibasked if she heard anything. i was gone for a full fifteen minutes and i still really need to chill so i took a hypnotic benzo and a bong rip just now. i am really shook up by it.

i have had such amazing and different experiences on dmt. so far, it seems to be an unpredictable drug but maybe i need to work on my technique. i vaped 50mg on the hour three times and the first two times were pretty chill - and then when i expected it to be mellow it sent shockwaves through my neurons. not much in the way of visuals actually! amd at lower doses, i've been having incredible visuals, the strongest of any psychedelic i have used.

she said i was laying there like i was asleep until i started saying repeatedly oh my god oh my god what the fuck what he fuck just happened to me and i woke her up half asleep just needing to chill as i came down. it really shook me up - I'd probably do it again tomorrow lol. and these types of things are so subjective it can be tough to convey linguistically sometimes.

just go for the heavy hit lol, well in my case on the hour, the last one being extremely intense.i find dmt has anxiolytic properties too though, almost paradoxically. i wasn't really planning on having a breakthrough and it happened at what i would call a great state of health apart from struggling to keep off opiates for longer than a month.

do not create superstitious theories,
portents are part of that.
observe, enjoy, remain calm.