View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Breaking Robo Gels?

WeedDxm

Bluelighter
I want to do 900mg DXM, so I will be getting 60 robogels on Friday. Last time I bought 60, I only went through 35 before I threw up. Would breaking the gels and putting the gel liquid in a cup work? Can I just drink the liquid right away, or do I have to wait for the DXM to dissolve? Any help will be appreciated.

Taking the gelatin out of the equation may help with your nausea issues, but I'm thinking the taste alone will make you gag at the very least.

I suggest trying an anti-emetic like ginger before hand in stead.

You can always try it with a few caps and see if you can stomach it?

The goop inside the gelcaps is pretty fucking nasty. For sure, if you're eating a lot of gels you have to cut them open or something because there is no guarantee they will break.

The way I've heard of people doing this, is you smash or cut all the gels (in a blender, for example), then strain them, wash the capsules with a minimum amount of water, take the whole nasty mess as a shot and chase it with something like soda. Keep the volume small. Nobody likes having to drink a liter of nasty juice.

Loading up on some antiemetics (cannabis, ginger, lemon, diphenhydramine), and not getting too psyched out (easier said than done) will also help.

I tried this once in high school and it didn't go well. I would always throw up after taking 60 gel caps but it wouldn't happen until the effects started to manifest and I would still trip very hard. I tried emptying 30 gel caps and I puked within 20 minutes and didn't trip at all. If you can stand the taste of the syrup I would suggest taking 1 bottle of gel caps and 1 bottle of syrup, that's the only way I could ever keep two bottles down.

I tried this once in high school and it didn't go well. I would always throw up after taking 60 gel caps but it wouldn't happen until the effects started to manifest and I would still trip very hard. I tried emptying 30 gel caps and I puked within 20 minutes and didn't trip at all. If you can stand the taste of the syrup I would suggest taking 1 bottle of gel caps and 1 bottle of syrup, that's the only way I could ever keep two bottles down.

It's weird because I can drink two bottles of Robotussin and not even feel very sick, yet I can't even eat 40 robo gels without throwing up. I think I'm going to try a bottle of syrup and two bottles of gel caps, taking breaks in between to hopefully prevent nausea.

I want to do 900mg DXM, so I will be getting 60 robogels on Friday. Last time I bought 60, I only went through 35 before I threw up. Would breaking the gels and putting the gel liquid in a cup work? Can I just drink the liquid right away, or do I have to wait for the DXM to dissolve? Any help will be appreciated.

It's pretty hard on the stomach, IME, but you'll come up quicker and peak higher than you would just eating the gels. Give it a shot (overall I like it better this way than eating the caps).

weeddxm said:
It's weird because I can drink two bottles of Robotussin and not even feel very sick

You have quite the stomach.

How bad does the gel cap liquid taste compared to syrup?
I'd imagine 60 gels of liquid would be horrendous tasting

Taking the gelatin out of the equation may help with your nausea issues, but I'm thinking the taste alone will make you gag at the very least.

I can't imagine anything being much worse then Robitussin syrup. If I crushed the gel caps, I'm guessing that each bottle would produce about 2 oz of sludge. All I would have to do is 3 shots of this, which seems a lot easier then guzzling syrup. Has anyone tried this?

does the Gel cap cause the nausea or the drug itself? because I get zero nausea from drinking syrup….i have never tried the gel caps but might want to bc they are easy to transport,,,but not if there is a risk of nausea

I have already tried to consume a lot of the gels. The only time I used them, I planned on doing 60. I got up to about 35, then threw up. I just couldn't handle it, I'm more of a drinker, not a pill popper.

A. Unless you puke from the revolting taste of it, syrup is less likely to make you puke. On top of that, it's cheaper and you can buy it in doses of 30 or higher, as opposed to 15. You'll be saving a lot of money.

B. Don't re-dose, or you may be in for the worst trip of your life. Down it all at once.

C. Taking that sheer amount of DXM, I recommend that you don't go anywhere and sit and/or lie down as much as possible. This will decrease your likelihood of vomiting, alongside shaky side effects (that could lead to a bad trip).

A. Unless you puke from the revolting taste of it, syrup is less likely to make you puke. On top of that, it's cheaper and you can buy it in doses of 30 or higher, as opposed to 15. You'll be saving a lot of money.

B. Don't re-dose, or you may be in for the worst trip of your life. Down it all at once.

C. Taking that sheer amount of DXM, I recommend that you don't go anywhere and sit and/or lie down as much as possible. This will decrease your likelihood of vomiting, alongside shaky side effects (that could lead to a bad trip).

I've done syrup enough times that just thinking about the syrup makes me gag. I can barely handle 1 bottle nowadays. Actually, Robo-Gels are not cheaper then syrup, atleast around here. The gels and syrup cost about the same, but 1 bottle of syrup = 354mg DXM, and 20 robo gels = 300mg DXM.