• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Break times a’comin’ & mental healths a’struggling’

4Karl2Hungus0

Bluelighter
My 3 options for this vent sesh/check in were basically this, a favorite HR group of mine that I am in on Facebook, or counseling/therapy. I don’t have a therapist or a counselor, and I just got plugged into this community yesterday, so I figured I’d throw something up. Lol having a key figure that’ll be mentioned in this being the one who introduced me to this site, & being in the HR group on fb that I speak of, and me basically having no friends or people to vent to, I feel like I am basically left with no choice but to say fuck the fact that some things might be seen, said or read that I obviously would prefer not to vent directly to this person about, but I really feel like I have a lot that I need to get off of my chest and I’ve been hurting pretty bad emotionally and mentally lately, so fuck it.

Bear with me, I might be a little all over the place due to being pretty foggy and it drained mentally and emotionally.

So basically, I recently dove back into this, for me at least, chaotic and rough ride, after 23 months of abstaining from narcotics, 14 of those months were completely abstinent with the exception of nicotine and caffeine, and then the past nine or 10 months I have been drinking, and I recently introduced the good stuff back into my life about six or seven weeks ago. This was post breakup with basically the most loyal, caring, beautiful, whatever tf else you want to say about her along those same lines, I’m sure it’ll fit. Just basically “the one”.

During the almost 2 years that I manage dto be abstinent and abstain from narcotics, I got this big ass head and ego, and once we started building stuff up together, I lost sight of the goal and what it is that we were trying to achieve and I basically let myself go on a downward spiral for the better half of 4 to 5 months. Basically the 4-5 months leading to us splitting. I managed to get pretty attached to not only her but her son as well. Up until this point, I’ve never been exposed to building a bond and gaining this connection with another being aside from my significant others, so once the shit hit the fan, that added another completely different variable and problem to the equation.

To make a long story short, during these 4 to 5 months that I let myself go downhill, I managed to get into this really big and deep depression. And eventually my self-esteem, image, and worth, got to basically the lowest point that it is ever been in my life. The connection between the two of us was no longer there, and we were basically living together because neither of us had any other options as to what we were going to do If we told the other to fuck off and that we were leaving them. Long story short, I end up messaging another girl that I’ve known for probably 10 or 15 years, and her and iMessage back-and-forth for maybe a day and a half or two, and I was being flirty. I would say to about 99% of people, that is considered cheating, and that is grounds for splitting up and telling the other person to go and fuck themselves, which is exactly what she did.

Fast forward a little bit, and at this point I am basically trying to get all of my stuff out of our house, and get it moved in to my moms house, which is where I will be staying, and I am currently staying at. For the past 7 to 8 weeks, I have woken up, or came to from being up all night on stims, and have basically just neatens the shit out of myself day in and day out about how I fucked up, and how I would give anything in the world to make it better and to be given a second chance to prove that I am worthy of having both of them in my life, and that since being made aware of my fuckups, what I did, what I didn’t do, what I could’ve done differently, etc. that I would make sure to fuckin cherish what I have if a second chance opportunity were to present itself.

So, basically I have been going through a pretty rough time mentally over the past almost 2 months, and on top of throwing heroin and math on top of it and into the equation, my mental health has gotten a little bit better, but I have not seen a noticeable change in it.

Fast forward a little bit, and I am bailing this girl out of jail, and she is coming to live with me because both her mom and stepdad, and her dad and stepmom, basically abandoned her, turn their backs on her, and weren’t there for her when it mattered and she needed most. So, now I have my ex girlfriend, who mind you, I am still very much in love with and want back, living with me. We have both talked about and agreed on us just being friends right now, and for me to do my best not to have any sort of expectations whenever it comes to us getting back together. That shit is easier said than done, and when a few other variables were added into the mix, it became really confusing and I feel like I basically did not know what was going on, what I wanted, what was real, what was done out of guilt, basically what actions between the two of us were real, enjoyed by both parties, genuine, etc etc. As much as I want to sit here and say that I don’t have any expectations whenever it comes to the two of us, I would be lying if I said that there was not one ounce of my being that did not help that we ended up back together when everything was said and done.

So now we are about to add another complication in variable into the mix. She had also been abstaining from narcotics, and now we started doing them together. I know that I shouldn’t, but that added yet another complication to the mix. Grown or not, I reintroduced her back to dope.

It’s been a week or two, maybe even three now, and I feel like as the time goes on, my feelings get further and further suppressed, and I end up more confused every day then what I was the previous. It is hard not to live with an ex lover and someone who you were still madly in love with, and not want to get that sense of touch and physical connection, and bonding or even stuff as simple as rubbing one another. I found out today, that all of that is a no-no, and that the green light was only given so that I would be happy or wouldn’t get upset about being told “no, you can’t rub my back,” and other stuff along those lines. Which is another reason why I mentioned just a few moments ago about being confused as to what was genuine, and what was not, and what was real, and what was fake, and so forth.

I have a lot of stuff to continue to think about and process as the time goes on. And I really need to try and move away from the fact that if I work towards getting her bag that I will eventually do and get just that. Which, is basically what I have been doing. I have been trying to work the system and show her that I am willing to do what it takes. I also found out today, that me doing that is not going to be what ultimately decides whether or not we end up back together. And as of now, as much as I want us to, I’m not holding my fucking breath. And thinking back on it, I am not really sure why I ever was, considering that I have basically been told without being told that there is no chance of us ever getting back together and working things out. I don’t want to, but it would probably be a good time to take any mixed and unsure if feelings as a no. And just be in my fucking way. For me to do that though, I am going to have to re-experience being hurt, and re-experience going through what I went through whenever I was in jail and I got told the fuck off and that she was leaving me. And I don’t know if that is something that I’m willing to go through again right now or if I am even mentally and emotionally capable of handling having to go through that again right now.Moving forward, I have been making the conscious effort and decision to treat her exponentially greater now than what I did while we were together and living with one another, so I have no intention on stopping doing that. But I think I am coming up on being due for a decent little break and to give my head Some time to rest and recover, while doing the same thing for my mental and emotional state, as well as my current physical state.

I am a harm reductionist to my core, so I’ve been doing my absolute best to practice principles that I have learned through running a harm adduction organization/syringe access program, and I feel like I have been doing a pretty good job whenever it comes to moderation, and basically just my consumption in general. The reason I mention a break though, is due to the fact that I don’t think the drugs are bringing anything positive to the table, but also I’m not sure if they’re bringing anything negative either. This is honestly the first time that I have ever been actively using and I have basically just felt indifferent about continuing to use substances or about my current substance use. This is also the first time that I have not had a whole bunch of shame and guilt associated with and surrounding my drug use, basically acting as fuel for me to continue going on or what I would usually be on, which is a downward spiral towards wiping out and taking everything in my path with me.

****I didn’t want to go ahead and say I apologize if any of this information is not something that you wanted me to put out there, but I was sure to leave out quite a few things, leave out your name, and keep it pretty G rated compared to how I would’ve like to express everything and talk about it. You know who you are 😉 ****

Last edited:
You just need to take a break and enjoy the stims . Appreciate each high like its you're last . Trust me man on November I was sober as fuck and was thinking I never was going to use meth again but December hit and I bumped into a friend who was selling the rest of his dime sack of good meth for $5 bucks to me since I was his friend and I bought it anf relapsed. That was the best high that day because I had replenished my dopamine receptors fully by not doing any on November so I got high as fuck on December 1st. But then it was like I had no break pads. I just kept scoring and scoring throughout this entire month and for 3 solid weeks Ive been using meth. With only 1 day break out of the month. So I'm on the dark side with you bro.
I'm also moving to a new apartment next month so we both will be moving to different setting . Hope we can last without finding a new connect. Because if I do find some bomb meth where I move I'm going to be balls deep and use everyday. Whats tripping me the fuck out is today I found out if I increase my dosage I can atleast get a ligh headed head rush with a hint of joy from snorting fatter lines then I usaully snort. I have no dopamine in my brain . So I'm just using meth to get stimulated but today was different I got kind of high for the first time in 3 weeks . Ive been using it everyday and felt nothing until now. So atleast I can confirm increasing the doses does help a little bit.
You seem like you have a good head on you're shoulders youre just addicted to amphetamine pills correct?. You're taking the legal stims and I think when you move to youre moms house you should try to take a break from all drugs for as long as you can and build a relationship with you're mom . Maybe try smoke little weed here and there.
Listen to some nice music while high on weed . Stay away from stimulants they seem to already have a hold on you like they do to me. Thats why I'm quitting when I move to my new apartment . The stims are wrecking my dopamine . If I don't quit meth then I promis my self I will only use once every 2 months and on holidays. That way I can atleast have some sanity left in me. You should make youre self a promise you know you will keep.
Good luck in moving to youre moms house. Stay safe ,Stay sharp,Stay alert, and only fuck bomb big booty bitches who like to use stims and fuck all night those are keepers. And last stay frosty.

tenor (1).gif

You just need to take a break and enjoy the stims . Appreciate each high like its you're last . Trust me man on November I was sober as fuck and was thinking I never was going to use meth again but December hit and I bumped into a friend who was selling the rest of his dime sack of good meth for $5 bucks to me since I was his friend and I bought it anf relapsed. That was the best high that day because I had replenished my dopamine receptors fully by not doing any on November so I got high as fuck on December 1st. But then it was like I had no break pads. I just kept scoring and scoring throughout this entire month and for 3 solid weeks Ive been using meth. With only 1 day break out of the month. So I'm on the dark side with you bro.
I'm also moving to a new apartment next month so we both will be moving to different setting . Hope we can last without finding a new connect. Because if I do find some bomb meth where I move I'm going to be balls deep and use everyday. Whats tripping me the fuck out is today I found out if I increase my dosage I can atleast get a ligh headed head rush with a hint of joy from snorting fatter lines then I usaully snort. I have no dopamine in my brain . So I'm just using meth to get stimulated but today was different I got kind of high for the first time in 3 weeks . Ive been using it everyday and felt nothing until now. So atleast I can confirm increasing the doses does help a little bit.
You seem like you have a good head on you're shoulders youre just addicted to amphetamine pills correct?. You're taking the legal stims and I think when you move to youre moms house you should try to take a break from all drugs for as long as you can and build a relationship with you're mom . Maybe try smoke little weed here and there.
Listen to some nice music while high on weed . Stay away from stimulants they seem to already have a hold on you like they do to me. Thats why I'm quitting when I move to my new apartment . The stims are wrecking my dopamine . If I don't quit meth then I promis my self I will only use once every 2 months and on holidays. That way I can atleast have some sanity left in me. You should make youre self a promise you know you will keep.
Good luck in moving to youre moms house. Stay safe ,Stay sharp,Stay alert, and only fuck bomb big booty bitches who like to use stims and fuck all night those are keepers. And last stay frosty.

View attachment 19458
Lmfao I wish I just had an issue with Amphetamine pills. Im an IV Heroin and meth user. Heroin being my number 1 true love when it comes to drugs, and being able to take it leave the meth.

I’m not really sure what my next move is right now, but I do know that I need to start being proactive and figuring out a plan and try to come up with a solution to start moving forward and trying to start the grieving process so that I’m able to move past this whole situation and hopefully not end up in any sort of negative situation or predicament that is any worse than my current one. Not to say that my current situation or predicament is bad by any means, But it is a little irritating to know what my heart desires and wants, and to have that right next to me on a daily basis because she is living here, yet not be able to make moves on or to try and fulfill that want and need to touch, hold & caress your significant other. While it also hurts pretty bad to be told that you're not desired/able or wanted by the person in which you are currently wanting and have an overwhelming desire for & to be with. Just to knowingly being here and hurting as much as I am whenever it comes to everything that has to do with all of this, and it Looking like, from the outside in, that the other person is just going about their life and Arent really being negatively affected by all of it as much as you are, it’s bothersome. Though, I guess I kind of understand why I would be the one that is over here feeling all of this regret and shame and remorse, and they are on the opposite end of the spectrum because they got fucked over so they aren’t having to worry about and feel all of the negative feelings of it being their fault every single day like I am. Even though, I will say that the downfall of our relationship is not just my fault. I will take responsibility for the cheating and for my being absent whenever it comes to not mentally being there, But this was a long time coming unfortunately. And even though I feel like all of the blame is being placed on me, deep down both her and I should know that we both are at fault for the outcome. Leading up to me texting that girl, neither of us were emotionally involved with one another and we probably slept together or went to bed together one or two nights a week, and we might’ve had sex a couple of times a month. The connection wasn’t there because the work stopped being done by both parties and because both of us somehow gave up on this relationship that we were supposed to believe in and do everything in our power to make work and to make happen. And what’s fucking stupid, but I can’t blame her, is that unfortunately I did take all of this stuff happening for me to realize all of my faults and what I did wrong or didn’t do and all of that, but at least now I am aware of it, so the way that my mind works, is I think that a second chance should be a no brainer. If it doesn’t work out, and it proves to be like the last time, then what if you really had to lose?

Lmfao I wish I just had an issue with Amphetamine pills. Im an IV Heroin and meth user. Heroin being my number 1 true love when it comes to drugs, and being able to take it leave the meth.

I’m not really sure what my next move is right now, but I do know that I need to start being proactive and figuring out a plan and try to come up with a solution to start moving forward and trying to start the grieving process so that I’m able to move past this whole situation and hopefully not end up in any sort of negative situation or predicament that is any worse than my current one. Not to say that my current situation or predicament is bad by any means, But it is a little irritating to know what my heart desires and wants, and to have that right next to me on a daily basis because she is living here, yet not be able to make moves on or to try and fulfill that want and need to touch, hold & caress your significant other. While it also hurts pretty bad to be told that you're not desired/able or wanted by the person in which you are currently wanting and have an overwhelming desire for & to be with. Just to knowingly being here and hurting as much as I am whenever it comes to everything that has to do with all of this, and it Looking like, from the outside in, that the other person is just going about their life and Arent really being negatively affected by all of it as much as you are, it’s bothersome. Though, I guess I kind of understand why I would be the one that is over here feeling all of this regret and shame and remorse, and they are on the opposite end of the spectrum because they got fucked over so they aren’t having to worry about and feel all of the negative feelings of it being their fault every single day like I am. Even though, I will say that the downfall of our relationship is not just my fault. I will take responsibility for the cheating and for my being absent whenever it comes to not mentally being there, But this was a long time coming unfortunately. And even though I feel like all of the blame is being placed on me, deep down both her and I should know that we both are at fault for the outcome. Leading up to me texting that girl, neither of us were emotionally involved with one another and we probably slept together or went to bed together one or two nights a week, and we might’ve had sex a couple of times a month. The connection wasn’t there because the work stopped being done by both parties and because both of us somehow gave up on this relationship that we were supposed to believe in and do everything in our power to make work and to make happen. And what’s fucking stupid, but I can’t blame her, is that unfortunately I did take all of this stuff happening for me to realize all of my faults and what I did wrong or didn’t do and all of that, but at least now I am aware of it, so the way that my mind works, is I think that a second chance should be a no brainer. If it doesn’t work out, and it proves to be like the last time, then what if you really had to lose?

You should try to rekindle the flame with this person you speak of. Relationships are ups and down but with good respectful manners you could win her back on you're side.
Heroin is one nightmare of a drug.
My mom was a heroin addict before she died and she loved using the needle more then being with me . Don't make the same mistakes my mom made.

Be who you need to be at the moment not what you want to be.
Forget abusing heroin. You should try getting sober. Sounds like you are in emotional chaos and drugs only fix it when you're high but when you come down all the same problems will be there waiting for you.

Throw the needles away , and snort a fat line of meth , see how you feel after. If you are still trying to see who really is to blame for the relationship going sideways then right now drugs are not for you and you need to get back in the relationship with you're girl.
You seem lonely .
If she doesn't want you there's nothing you can do about . Only thing to do is move on.

That is unfortunate that you had that experience with your mother and her hair when use. Also, I have already tried to rekindle the flame… We are basically both in the same boat whenever it comes to needing to work on ourselves and fix what is currently going on with us. My last comment was also in no way me trying to play the blame game or point fingers or anything like that. It is just something that I have noticed whenever talking to her about it or whenever we have a really deep and thoughtful discussion about what all happened and where it went wrong. I could honestly care less what faults she had, so long as if we were to renew what we once had, that she would be willing to Take a look at all of her behaviors,Just as I would mine, and then we can both make and take correct of measures from that point on. The point that I was trying to make is that our relationship is crumbling long before I ever message that girl and decided to tell her that she has a nice ass and be really nice to & flirty with her.

I do appreciate your suggestion about putting down the heroine and “snorting a fat line of math“, but I am going to have a hard pass on that. Just as you have a negative outlook on heroin because of some personal experiences, I have quite the negative outlook on math as a whole, due to some very bad personal experiences that I’ve had over the past 10 years and with me having been an IV meth and heroin user during that duration.

I also appreciate the comment about me being lonely lol! I would say that that is 50/50 true and false. Company is not something that i long for or that I am lacking in life. The only thing that I am longing for or that I feel I am lacking in life is the companionship of someone that I am deeply in love with, her/our son, with whom I have assumed the role of his father. Obviously there’s going to be something missing from somebody who has just spent the past however many years building relationships, bonds, a life, family, and a house together, and then they end up losing it or have it taken away. I think that is a pretty common sense and realistic thing that’s bound to occur 99 times out of 100

My 3 options for this vent sesh/check in were basically this, a favorite HR group of mine that I am in on Facebook, or counseling/therapy. I don’t have a therapist or a counselor, and I just got plugged into this community yesterday, so I figured I’d throw something up. Lol having a key figure that’ll be mentioned in this being the one who introduced me to this site, & being in the HR group on fb that I speak of, and me basically having no friends or people to vent to, I feel like I am basically left with no choice but to say fuck the fact that some things might be seen, said or read that I obviously would prefer not to vent directly to this person about, but I really feel like I have a lot that I need to get off of my chest and I’ve been hurting pretty bad emotionally and mentally lately, so fuck it.

Bear with me, I might be a little all over the place due to being pretty foggy and it drained mentally and emotionally.

So basically, I recently dove back into this, for me at least, chaotic and rough ride, after 23 months of abstaining from narcotics, 14 of those months were completely abstinent with the exception of nicotine and caffeine, and then the past nine or 10 months I have been drinking, and I recently introduced the good stuff back into my life about six or seven weeks ago. This was post breakup with basically the most loyal, caring, beautiful, whatever tf else you want to say about her along those same lines, I’m sure it’ll fit. Just basically “the one”.

During the almost 2 years that I manage dto be abstinent and abstain from narcotics, I got this big ass head and ego, and once we started building stuff up together, I lost sight of the goal and what it is that we were trying to achieve and I basically let myself go on a downward spiral for the better half of 4 to 5 months. Basically the 4-5 months leading to us splitting. I managed to get pretty attached to not only her but her son as well. Up until this point, I’ve never been exposed to building a bond and gaining this connection with another being aside from my significant others, so once the shit hit the fan, that added another completely different variable and problem to the equation.

To make a long story short, during these 4 to 5 months that I let myself go downhill, I managed to get into this really big and deep depression. And eventually my self-esteem, image, and worth, got to basically the lowest point that it is ever been in my life. The connection between the two of us was no longer there, and we were basically living together because neither of us had any other options as to what we were going to do If we told the other to fuck off and that we were leaving them. Long story short, I end up messaging another girl that I’ve known for probably 10 or 15 years, and her and iMessage back-and-forth for maybe a day and a half or two, and I was being flirty. I would say to about 99% of people, that is considered cheating, and that is grounds for splitting up and telling the other person to go and fuck themselves, which is exactly what she did.

Fast forward a little bit, and at this point I am basically trying to get all of my stuff out of our house, and get it moved in to my moms house, which is where I will be staying, and I am currently staying at. For the past 7 to 8 weeks, I have woken up, or came to from being up all night on stims, and have basically just neatens the shit out of myself day in and day out about how I fucked up, and how I would give anything in the world to make it better and to be given a second chance to prove that I am worthy of having both of them in my life, and that since being made aware of my fuckups, what I did, what I didn’t do, what I could’ve done differently, etc. that I would make sure to fuckin cherish what I have if a second chance opportunity were to present itself.

So, basically I have been going through a pretty rough time mentally over the past almost 2 months, and on top of throwing heroin and math on top of it and into the equation, my mental health has gotten a little bit better, but I have not seen a noticeable change in it.

Fast forward a little bit, and I am bailing this girl out of jail, and she is coming to live with me because both her mom and stepdad, and her dad and stepmom, basically abandoned her, turn their backs on her, and weren’t there for her when it mattered and she needed most. So, now I have my ex girlfriend, who mind you, I am still very much in love with and want back, living with me. We have both talked about and agreed on us just being friends right now, and for me to do my best not to have any sort of expectations whenever it comes to us getting back together. That shit is easier said than done, and when a few other variables were added into the mix, it became really confusing and I feel like I basically did not know what was going on, what I wanted, what was real, what was done out of guilt, basically what actions between the two of us were real, enjoyed by both parties, genuine, etc etc. As much as I want to sit here and say that I don’t have any expectations whenever it comes to the two of us, I would be lying if I said that there was not one ounce of my being that did not help that we ended up back together when everything was said and done.

So now we are about to add another complication in variable into the mix. She had also been abstaining from narcotics, and now we started doing them together. I know that I shouldn’t, but that added yet another complication to the mix. Grown or not, I reintroduced her back to dope.

It’s been a week or two, maybe even three now, and I feel like as the time goes on, my feelings get further and further suppressed, and I end up more confused every day then what I was the previous. It is hard not to live with an ex lover and someone who you were still madly in love with, and not want to get that sense of touch and physical connection, and bonding or even stuff as simple as rubbing one another. I found out today, that all of that is a no-no, and that the green light was only given so that I would be happy or wouldn’t get upset about being told “no, you can’t rub my back,” and other stuff along those lines. Which is another reason why I mentioned just a few moments ago about being confused as to what was genuine, and what was not, and what was real, and what was fake, and so forth.

I have a lot of stuff to continue to think about and process as the time goes on. And I really need to try and move away from the fact that if I work towards getting her bag that I will eventually do and get just that. Which, is basically what I have been doing. I have been trying to work the system and show her that I am willing to do what it takes. I also found out today, that me doing that is not going to be what ultimately decides whether or not we end up back together. And as of now, as much as I want us to, I’m not holding my fucking breath. And thinking back on it, I am not really sure why I ever was, considering that I have basically been told without being told that there is no chance of us ever getting back together and working things out. I don’t want to, but it would probably be a good time to take any mixed and unsure if feelings as a no. And just be in my fucking way. For me to do that though, I am going to have to re-experience being hurt, and re-experience going through what I went through whenever I was in jail and I got told the fuck off and that she was leaving me. And I don’t know if that is something that I’m willing to go through again right now or if I am even mentally and emotionally capable of handling having to go through that again right now.Moving forward, I have been making the conscious effort and decision to treat her exponentially greater now than what I did while we were together and living with one another, so I have no intention on stopping doing that. But I think I am coming up on being due for a decent little break and to give my head Some time to rest and recover, while doing the same thing for my mental and emotional state, as well as my current physical state.

I am a harm reductionist to my core, so I’ve been doing my absolute best to practice principles that I have learned through running a harm adduction organization/syringe access program, and I feel like I have been doing a pretty good job whenever it comes to moderation, and basically just my consumption in general. The reason I mention a break though, is due to the fact that I don’t think the drugs are bringing anything positive to the table, but also I’m not sure if they’re bringing anything negative either. This is honestly the first time that I have ever been actively using and I have basically just felt indifferent about continuing to use substances or about my current substance use. This is also the first time that I have not had a whole bunch of shame and guilt associated with and surrounding my drug use, basically acting as fuel for me to continue going on or what I would usually be on, which is a downward spiral towards wiping out and taking everything in my path with me.

****I didn’t want to go ahead and say I apologize if any of this information is not something that you wanted me to put out there, but I was sure to leave out quite a few things, leave out your name, and keep it pretty G rated compared to how I would’ve like to express everything and talk about it. You know who you are 😉 ****
I’d like to talk to you!! Can we chat?