PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Brazilian acid

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja987

Greenlighter
I'm new to Psychedelic Drugs and i really would like something light on the subject. I'll start off by saying that i'm 22 from Brazil. I opened this thread because i have one problem, and that is I would love to take Psychedelic drugs but with a certain knowledge of what i am taking. Most drugs here in my country are spiked,fake,ect. So far i've bought a few tabs and my favela drug dealer has no knowledge of the substances on these tabs, or it's dosage. So....what am i taking?

My experiences with them has been slowly been getting better, but i do strongly believe that these are all synthetic drugs since all of the ones i've taken so far were bitter/metallic but which one? so i'm going to mainly speak about my last time using it and that was yesterday so that someone can help me determine what i am using. (this was also my first time getting some sort of visual)

T+ 0:00H = I take 3/4 of a tab at 10 o' clock at night, sublingual, i was feeling very calm in front of my computer, i decide to browse the internet a little, listen to music and chill for the next hour

T+ 1:00H = I continue starring at my computer and I don't experience any visuals yet, but i do feel happish and my mind is pretty much all over the place, i couldn't really focus on a subject, i literally had 10+ tabs opened on my browser, because i would change interests in a subject really quick.

T+ 1:30H = I believe that is when my very first visuals ever, starts to kick in, It went a little bit like this, as i was reading a trip report on a forum online, it seemed as if the words kept multiplying and moving, it was hard to concentrate but i manged to keep going until i noticed tracers on my mouse pointer. When i noticed the tracers i instantly jumped up like a kid finding candy. i was really amazed by the tracers from moving my hands, mouse pointer , ect. so decide to get up and dance for awhile

T+ 2:00H = After a while of dancing, i notice my blank white wall had like very odd shapes forming around it and growing. (these visuals are not as intense and bright as i thought they would be like but for it being my first visuals, i was pretty damn excited), i kept starring at this mysterious wall of mine, enjoying it. but i noticed that i could instantly control my visuals. i could go in and out of them. it was as if i had control of it, with the snap of a finger they were gone and an another snap they would be back.

T+4:00H = It's was a school night, so i decided to get some sleep at 2am, 4 hours after taking the 3/4 tab....So i lay down on my bed, turn off the light, and my head was everywhere....i couldn't sleep for the next 2 hours... i would quickly jump from one idea in my head to another. at this time i was freezing (probably from the vasoconstriction) and i also had alot of tension in my jaw...and i slept...

it was a pretty short story but that was pretty much it, Nothing tooooo crazy , i felt very happy, few visuals , not much colors, i felt as if i had alot of control of myself as well..

Extra information: i googled the drawing on my blotter (Albert Einsteins face with 1918 on top) and i found a few news topics from here in brazil this year saying it's a new synthetic drug, stronger than LSD called "NBH", can't really find much about this drug but if someone could clarify what i'm using, doing wrong, or anything, that would really be helpful, thanks for reading! :) also and sorry for the spelling mistakes.

This is the site with the news on the NBH drug in Portuguese, can't really find anything about it in english
http://www.otempo.com.br/cidades/un...va-droga-similar-ao-lsd-em-contagem-1.1220217

If you want to rule out possible LSD substitutes, you should get some Ehrlich's reagent.

Yea a reagent test is probably your best bet, ehrlichs as suggested.
Ive seen you can order them online atleast where i live, so maybe thats a good thing to check out.
Goodluck!

Hello ninja987, welcome to Bluelight. :) I'm sorry to inform you, but we do not allow ID threads here. As much as we would like to help, there is no way for us to tell you what drug you are taking, and there is no way for us to make safe judgments based solely on the information that you give us here. The truth is that you really could have anything at all, and no amount of doing research online or asking others would reveal that to you.

One thing that I do strongly recommend you do if you wish to continue to use blotters like this, and which Clocktower and Motifoner have already suggested, is to reagent test your drugs. This way you can at least have a much more confident idea of what you might be taking.

However, aside from that we can not help you any further with a drug ID, so I'm going to have to close this thread now. Sorry, but I hope you find what you are looking for and stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.