• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Brave Man Liberates Oxycodone from pharmacy

Damn...it seems so easy.

Yeah well it may 'seem easy' but the consequences of getting caught are anything but "easy."

- I wonder how many people out there in the country today actually have gotten away with something like this and just never got caught? My guess is the kinda people that would rob a pharmacy and somehow get away with it are living a life that isn't the best or most normal life most people live. So just by statistics the "robber" that got away would eventually get caught up in some other crime down the road.

Word around the campfire is rural pharmacys. On a weekend night take everything, including the displays. Cut the power at the pole truck as a battering ram at back door.
Your mileage may vary.

back in the day, on the rare occasions i got to the 36 hour mark without dope, i was so close to doing this in the middle of the night a few times. 25356 up there says its not that bad... well for me it was. i was just as close to committing suicide as i was to robbing a pharmacy, ive never stolen anything in my life, the worst thing on my record is a speeding ticket, but man severe opiate withdrawal is such a powerful force, its incredible. if you have only been through mild withdrawals (less than 300mg oxy per shot/the equivalent in shooting dope ish), or none at all, you just wouldnt understand

So withdrawal is mild unless you do 300 mg of oxycodone or equivalent dose of another opioid? How many times a day is this? I would say someone taking 160 mg oxy a day tid is going to have pretty severe w/d. I don't think there is a line between severe and mild withdrawal at 300 mg oxycodone per dose.

Makes me think of a few people from my town who "got away" with robbing all doses of oxy and opana from a pharmacy.
This was of course back before the days of extended release formulations.
Might have been worth it to.. if they hadn't tried to sell them, or got flipped on by girls they were intentionally getting strung out to have sex with. Bet they sang like canaries.
Interesting article none the less.
Cant imagine the adrenaline rush of it. Or having an almost endless stash of top shelf opiates! %)

So withdrawal is mild unless you do 300 mg of oxycodone or equivalent dose of another opioid? How many times a day is this? I would say someone taking 160 mg oxy a day tid is going to have pretty severe w/d. I don't think there is a line between severe and mild withdrawal at 300 mg oxycodone per dose.

He's got a point.

Kind of off-topic, but if you recall that an opioid such as methadone is supposed to completely saturate mu-opioid receptors at dosages roughly in between 60-80mg per dosage, how could withdrawal at three times that amount be any worse. Well, ime, it is.

Recently, I tried trying to kick my methadone habit to the curb at 60mg / day, and while after day 3 or so, it was too much for me to handle, it felt no where near as utterly horrific like when I had no choice but to go cold turkey at 250mg / day. A couple peeps were thinking I had Down Syndrome because of the alternating-pitched screaming I put on display.

Good for him.

I remember needing a bag of points one night pretty badly. Kept getting shut down at several pharmacies and was running out of options, middle of the night. Last one I tried -- after several minutes of waiting and no one coming to the counter, an idea started to form... Of course I was high on my pills but we were trying to get blasted, of course - for all those reasons I thought it would be a good idea to jump the counter and just take what I needed, as they were right.over.there., in plain sight. No way would I have risked hunting for the good shit as that's not what I was there for and I def didn't want the consequences of that... So I got my points and politely left the money on the counter. No harm, no foul. Besides, fuck em if they can't take a joke.