• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Brand New to forum, coke question

Newyorkgirl40

Greenlighter
Hi All,

So, I've never been a coke user (please let me know if I'm writing things I shouldn't! )

I just came across it one day and decided to try it. I'm always paranoid about anything I try, so keep it very small to see how I feel.

Here's the question. I did a very small line. Felt chatty, not overly energized. I know that's what your supposed to experience.

Is there a benefit to doing more at once? More euphoria or different high?

Or is my chatting and mild happy feeling exactly what I should expect and leave it at that.

I'm to afraid to do a huge line, but see people who do. Not because of tolerance or addiction. They just think the more, the better high.

Do you just get more amped? I was pleased with the feeling I got from such a small amount.

Just curious if the more is better to really see the full effects.

Thanks.

Welcome to the site.

I know this doesn't seem to be a very popular opinion, but I find that with coke - less is more. If I stick to small amounts and space doses out a bit, it tends to be a much smoother ride.

Too much coke can be quite nerve-racking. The euphoria from larger doses can be intense, but rather fiendish, so sticking to small amounts can sometimes seem.. impractical.

If you're satisfied with the effects of a small amount, probably best to keep it that.

When I first started doing coke, I couldn't stop.. and still can't fully stop.. I love it and hate it at the same time.. been using coke intranasal, IV and smoked in crack form for over 7 years now and I used to be badly addicted to it, using it all day everyday! Now I am just the occasional, recreational coke user, only getting it on rare occasions.. I will say this.. I like to do coke, the first line/shot/hit especially, I like to do big! But that is just me.. not too big, especially since you've never used it only just that one time, but I would say, to get the true feeling of coke, if its good coke, the first bump is always going to be the best... unless you can space out your lines and do them like every 1-2 hrs, then each bump of coke is going to feel nice, but even still the first is always the best.. going from sober to coked up, is such a nice rush of euphoria.. I usually used to do like 0.1 G lines for the first one, then like 50mg lines after that..

Just be careful, and try to know your limits.. too much coke at once can be bad, and cause an OD obviously.. Also, stick to sniffing, I made the mistake of going to IVing it and smoking it, which is like 5x more addicting. try to just use it occasionally, I said to myself I would when I tried it my first time and liked it, but that didn't last.. before too long, I was doing it everyday.. not more than 4-5 months later, I just gradually started using more and more.. Be safe out there.

In my experience, increasing dosage with intranasal coke tends to increase the high at a roughly linear rate, at least up to a point. Like Kaden said above, though, it's easy for the experience to get hectic and unpleasant for me. And the comedown gets way gnarlier if you're doing a lot in, say, a single night.

Go to youtube type in david bowie on cocaine that should clearly show you how it can get uncomfortable its a interview and he basically looks like someone trying to cover up murder and is being questioned by how much he is sweating twitchkng and chain smoking

I can't believe nobody has mentioned that it all depends on what you expect out of coke. Sounds like you didn't experience the very first time rush? If you're going for the body high and super euphoria you gotta hit a biggun. Every one has their own ways about it, but for me personally I prefer to get coke out of the way if I have it. Rather get it all done then try and save some for the next day only to tease yourself... then again I'm more of a speed guy.

Doesnt it only last like a hour ir two? I never understood it my family relative said hed blow through huge amounts of money (well huge for him haha i mean like his paycheck) having to do line after line for it to keep working. He made it sounds like a pretty bad time like a ball and chain or second wife. But addiction runs in my family.