View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Brain pain on psychedelics

Robinvanpersie

Bluelighter
I've tried ETH-LAD, ALD-52 and 4-aco-dmt during the last month. Not so many times and absolutely no high doses.

Still everytime (even the first time which was ETH-LAD) I try one of these substances I sometimes get really quick (1 second long) waves of pain in specific areas of the brain. Not a general headache or dizziness in the whole brain but more like short shooting pains that hurts maybe 6/10.

Have you got this?

I get the opposite. I get euphoric rushes. Perhaps your interpreting the same tactile hallucination in a different way.

Are you sure it's not a coincidence? Do you think it could be related to dehydration/not eating or maybe even the stress of the trip?

Never experienced what you described, but headpains are common with psychedelics. Psychedelic RCs are notorious. Maybe try shrooms, real LSD, or MDMA.
That being said i used 4-aco-dmt many times this year and had little issue with this. Wonderful chemical

Thanks for the answers.
Yeah I've never had any problems with shrooms either.

Maybe there was something that went wrong in my first ETH session like you said, stress, chemical unbalance or something, that caused that and then it didn't have time to heal because of the other trips.

It's not hurting a lot or often but I thought it was worth bringing up.