Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Brain / neck tingle symptoms after MDMA overdose

Burkett

Greenlighter
Hello guys.
Trying to find people who may have this symptom and had it go away.

I’ve had this brain tingle thing for a week now. I’ve been able to recognise that it happens later in the day, I think maybe when I’m tired.

It’s at the back of my neck and head. It’s genuinely driving me insane. I think it’s related to twitching at night but I can’t be sure.

does it feel like it could be anatomical issue? If you have gurned hard enough, it can cause tension and fatigue in muscles and maybe some sort of nerve entrapment (I am not physiologist). Consider sauna/massage/devil's claw gel/rubbing neck against two tennis balls in sock.

Hello guys.
Trying to find people who may have this symptom and had it go away.

I’ve had this brain tingle thing for a week now. I’ve been able to recognise that it happens later in the day, I think maybe when I’m tired.

It’s at the back of my neck and head. It’s genuinely driving me insane. I think it’s related to twitching at night but I can’t be sure.
Are you talking about brains zapps like you get when you go off SSRIs and sometimes benzos?

Because for sensitive people and people that have taken a significant dose or doses of MDMA, you can get the brains zapps like you get from SSRI discontinuation syndrome. Completely benign and should resolve within a few weeks at the most.