• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Bpc 157 while on anticoagulants eliquis

Mlgjp8612

Bluelighter
Not sure if i shouldveposted this in pharmacology. I'm on eliquis (an anticiagulant). Over last 12 years I've had 3 pulmonary embolism and a few DVTs when not taking blood thinners. I have protein C deficiency and told u need to stay on anticoagulant meds indefinitely. At one point i went 8ish (give or take) years with no issues when not on meds.
Initially on warfarin then recently put on eliquis after years of discontinuation of warfarin with no issues. I want to start a round of BPC 157 and am trying to figure out if i should continue, discontinue eliquis only when on BPC or just decrease eliquis dose.

The only info i found was on a rat tail amputation

Will someone read over this and give their opinionated understanding regarding my situation/decision of med altercation.

I'm trying to figure out if BPC would increa we or decrease effectiveness of anticoagulant. I'm getting conflicting info from study and also having to consider that study is based from amputation and not from normal day to day blood viscosity function.

I also understand there have been no studies done on this but was hoping someone with a better understanding could state their opinion. I also understand a doctors (hematologist) opinion is my best bet for harm reduction purposes but please throw in your 2 cents

Not sure if i shouldveposted this in pharmacology. I'm on eliquis (an anticiagulant). Over last 12 years I've had 3 pulmonary embolism and a few DVTs when not taking blood thinners. I have protein C deficiency and told u need to stay on anticoagulant meds indefinitely. At one point i went 8ish (give or take) years with no issues when not on meds.
Initially on warfarin then recently put on eliquis after years of discontinuation of warfarin with no issues. I want to start a round of BPC 157 and am trying to figure out if i should continue, discontinue eliquis only when on BPC or just decrease eliquis dose.

The only info i found was on a rat tail amputation

Will someone read over this and give their opinionated understanding regarding my situation/decision of med altercation.

I'm trying to figure out if BPC would increa we or decrease effectiveness of anticoagulant. I'm getting conflicting info from study and also having to consider that study is based from amputation and not from normal day to day blood viscosity function.

I also understand there have been no studies done on this but was hoping someone with a better understanding could state their opinion. I also understand a doctors (hematologist) opinion is my best bet for harm reduction purposes but please throw in your 2 cents
Any updates?