L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Boyfriend B.O. shirts

Konvikt

Greenlighter
So I'm curious to how many ladies actually like their mans stank? I've had a lot of relationships in the past some short, some long but never have I come across this. I've had girlfriends like my musk like after sex and whatnot they will cuddle me and tell me they love my smell. With my new girlfriend she just absolutely loves when I just smell, whether it be after sex, after a long day, after the gym. My most heavy scented times she just loves it.

I went to meet her in the city two days ago and she surprised me by getting there early, I hadn't taken a shower that day so I told her to go get coffee or something that I'd be a little late because I had to shower. She messages me begging me not to take a shower because she loves my smell. I cringingly agreed - sorry if the chanel bleu didn't cover up everything Metro-North riders :( Since she seemed so adamant on loving my smell I also thought it would be a cute thing if I brought her the shirt I was wearing all day so she could keep my smell when she went home, this shirt REALLY smelled like me lmao.

First of all she loved the shirt present and has been telling me it's the best present ever and that it's amazing to wear me when she's at home. She's also the same way with my man scent downstairs ;)

Don't get me wrong by no way am I complaining, I love the fact that this girl can appreciate every single part of me and love it. It just makes her 1000x more attractive to me. I just wanted to give some backstory and ask the rest of you.

Do you like your significant others smell?

Last edited:
pheromones or some shit is why people like certain people stinks

Sounds like you're lucky. Seems your gf has a bit of a fetish for BO. My wife would have me shower 3 times a day if she could!

there is some strongg pheromone ting there.

yes only certain peoples smell i love like she loves yours. one porter at our work who is not visually that hot, my god he smells so good i'm just there in bliss breathing in his beautiful smell.