• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Bourdain on Morocco's hashish culture

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
[video]http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/world/2013/05/13/ab-bourdain-parts-unknown-hashish-morocco.cnn.html[/video]

Can't get the video embedded here .... help?

Last edited:
Me too. More hash producing nations should open up hash cafes and watch the tourists arrive. I want to eat the crazy hash ball thing too. The cost of hash here would make it way too expensive to even think about making

Same here in Aus. We used to get loads of imported hash in the 90's, now afaik that is very rare, I think I grew up on the tail end of people like mr nice who organised major importations of it over to here in large amounts in shipping containers and such, now that customs are onto it, that never seems to happen, and domestically made hash seems very rare here. Sadly.

Can't get the video embedded here .... help?

those flash videos are not designed to be embedded afaik, so you can't do it, the link works fine tho.

I can't even get info and view source anywhere on the page to see the code, so I doubt it's possible. I may be wrong though.

^ Oh, is that the way it is? Thanks for telling me that.

I splurged and bought the best hash I could find last time I was in Amsterdam. It was 50 Euros per gram!!
One hit of that stuff and I was living in dreamland for 3 hours :)