Not open for further replies.

Wowtoofar

Greenlighter
Im a long time drug guy. Always pharma.
Recently got some presses to try.
Dont know the vendor, onions, but reputable based on feedback

Anyway, my question:
i have pressed r039 yellow busses
He said they were Flualp at first, but once I DM'd him after i did a taste test, i told him it couldnt be flualp
Then he said they were Bromazolam

My question
These presses have ZERO taste. But very strong and dont just fall apart after a lick test.
Which RC has zero taste, which is common enough and not out of the ordinary?

Half my research says Bromazolam has no taste, the other half says its bitter like alp

Help!
TYIA

Unfortunately drug IDs aren't allowed here. But if you want to discuss the taste profiles of benzo RCs in a general sense I guess that's OK.

I'm no expert on presses, but I bought some presses advertised as flualp (2 years ago when flualp flooded the US dark net), and they did not have any taste/bitterness, at least nothing that I can remember. Judging by the effects of those pills I'm pretty sure they were actually flualp, too.

I dunno, though. Sketchy dealer changing up what he says they are...

You should be extremely careful and really you shouldn't even take them but if you do START WITH A QB (quarter bar)
I've OD'd twice off pressed xans that were clonazolam and fentanyl. Weird thing was because of the fillers and stuff they used, they were really hard to crush or anything so it took like 2 hours to kick in sometimes. I think just because they made the pill way too condensed.
Don't redose for at least 2 or 3 hours. Blackouts from accidentally taking too many RC benzos is really dangerous and very scary.
I've almost gotten arrested before, ended up in the HOOD making plays with some crazy dude, slept for 10 hours at a rest area on the interstate, got kicked out of an oxford house in the middle of the night from falling asleep outside and had no memory of anything the next morning.
Worst of all I overdosed twice from pressed bars. There are whole months from age 20 to 23 where I don't remember ANYTHING at all that I did. Whole experiences with family and friends that I don't remember at all.
Ended up in the hospital and had to get intubated from pressed bars after I OD'd at a rehab
The second time I OD'd under my parents house, went to the hospital in an ambulance all night, got home early in the morning fell asleep, and woke up around 5pm and had no memory of any of it. I didn't believe anyone that I OD'd and thought they were lying to me for some weird reason.

Anyway, I know I wrote a long ass, tangent filled response BUT please be careful with those pressed xans. The guy who sold them to you sounds a lil shady and like he really doesn't give a fuck what's in them he's just trying to sell them. Be careful. Start with quarter bar if you do any and wait AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE REDOSING!

i took one yesterday. waited 2 hours.
felt nothing (my tolerance maybe)
Took another. Still nothing really

Today I took 4 right away.
I guess i feel i little woozy, but not

To respect rules here, i just want to know which rc benzos have NO TASTE AT ALL
Ive heard flualp is bitter 100% of the time from every search ive done
but Bromazolam ive read mixed reviews

This onion guy is very reputable, nothing but 5 stars, but I cant take his word for what it is
He advertised as flualp, and changed it to Bromazolam when i said theres no bitterness in your "flualp"

Could be weak Bromazolam when I need a lot to feel it?
I do have a high tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.