• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Boston world weed day

DIB7

Greenlighter
Hi there,

My name is Oonagh, I’m a producer for a National Geographic documentary series that takes a deep and intimate look at the world of drugs. I’m making an episode about the drugs scene in Boston, main focus likely to be party drugs and weed in and around the city. Obviously Bostons a big student town so I'm guessing there's a lot of drug fueled fun to be had in the city.

At this stage I'm really just looking to chat to people and learn about the scene around world weed day. We're gonna be out there for Marathon Monday / World Weed day which I hear is a big party day and I'm guessing the drugs of choice are party drugs and weed - more about having fun than anything else.

I'm looking for users and dealers and anyone with an interesting insight into the scene.

I’m posting on the forum as I’d like to hear from anyone who can help me with my research. Please do get in touch, probably best to just email me personally.

Anything we talk about is confidential and talking to me does not at all mean anything will go on air. I've been working with sensitive subjects in film for a long time and the key to my work is respecting the privacy and identity of the people I talk to. I'm also really not here to judge anyone, I'm hear to gain an insight that's it.

Eventually I will be looking for people to go in the film but that's a way off yet. I will also be looking for a field producer to help me set up characters, which is a legit job with credits, it just requires a person who knows the scene inside out.

To learn more about Drugs Inc please visit our home page at:

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...nel/drugs-inc/

Thanks very much for your time guys and gals.

Oonagh