Boston Bluelighters: This Is A Normal Post, I Swear

flux

Bluelighter
It occured to me today, in the midst of my mad posting tuna-frenzy, that I really hadn't met any of the Bluelighters in my lovely hometown of Boston. I always assumed that this would be impossible. I don't really party, I don't have a car, etc....But hell, why not throw the idea out there if you have it? I live really close to Boston itself, and can get there or around there easily via Boston's clean and friendly public transportation. Are any of you crazy cats interested in a less-formal meetup of smaller size and "importance"? Even only for a couple hours in the afternoon or something. I'm just curious to meet all the Bluelighters around me....Email me at [email protected]
Perhaps this will actually work....? Who knows?
------------------
xoxo
flux

Hey flux!
I'm probably extremely close to you, but I'm going to Florida next Tuesday for school
frown.gif
I know the Boston area Bluelighters that I have met are extremely cool, and if for some reason they dont want to or can't meet you in town for a more "important" meetup, they would probably carpool with you to the next big meetup. Just throw the idea out there if you would like to go. I know most of the Bluelighters I have met are from Western MA, but the ones closer to Boston would most likely throw you in their ride and take you along
smile.gif
I'll definitely be looking forward to meeting you when I get back. Till then, Have FUN partying with the Bluelighters-- they're awesome!!
PLUR and all that nice stuff
smile.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

I'm from around Worcester.... If thats close let me know..
Peace
DiS
------------------
"Entheogens gives Drugs a good name."