BOSTON "BAREFOOT PRODUCTIONS"

CANDYGURL

Bluelighter
I AM LOOKING FOR A RAVE TO TAKE A FRIEND TO ....
frown.gif
HE HAS NEVER BEEN TO ONE HES FROM NEW YOURK .. AND IT JUST SO HAPPENDS THAT BAREFOOT PRODUCTIONS IS THOUGHING A PARTY BUT THERE IS NO DIRECTIONS.. SO PLEASE IF ANY-1 HERES ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW.... HIGHLY APRESHEATED CANDYCE
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
~
------------------
:):):)~CANDYGURL:):):)~

hey candyce
you know me...
anyways...i haevn't heard anything about barefoot productions though... are you still going to be raving even though irish is leaving?? if so i'm sure i'll see you around... next big party i know of is Tru Luv on the 15th @ the asylum...
keep me posted though
and welcome to the board...it's about damn time
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

Hmmmm.....Barefoot through a party a couple weeks ago in Mexico, Maine. I believe that is the only party Micah (Barefoot Prod) has ever put on. But, there are several Raves/Parties coming up...
TRU LUV Jan 15th (413)-781-9003 @ Asylum Springfield, MA by True Prod w/: Faust vs Shortee, Justin Johnson, Hush + Chip, Todd Buckler, Static w/ MC Trick, Bear + Gil T, Neil Baxter, Piekos vs Mike Kiraly, Earthrok $15 w/ a toy for Toys for Tots donation.
AGAINST ALL ODDS
JAN 29th
7,000 CAPACITY!!!THATS COMFORTABLY!!!
100% Fully Legal in Eastern Mass Location! 9pm-7am
16$ IN ADVANCE 18$AT DOOR WITH CANNED FOOD GOOD. 20$ WITHOUT =)
ADVANCE TICKET INFO:/
MASS:SATELLITE ROCORDS:617-536-5482
:GROWROOM RECORDS :413-549-9296
NH :NEW ENGLAND WORKS:603-627-9675
CONN:SPRITUAL EMPORIUM:860-524-9719
:MUTINY RECORDS :860-646-7199
Line-up as follows...
Kared(DOWN TEMPO HOUSE,Phil Vonthron(HARD TRANCE), Chris Savior(LONDON TECHNO), Macguyver&Magnum,Brianprobe(BELGIM TECHNO/TRANCE), Entropy(HAPPY HARDCORE), James Fusion(FUNKY HOUSE),(HIGH ENERGY!), Scoach, Pharoah (HARD HOUSE TECHHOUSE/TECHNO)(TECHHOUSE), OnE Love, Robbie Huggs(TECHNO)/TECHHOUSE)
(PROGRESSIVE HOUSE) and more. Keep On SmilE-n Prod. Info Line:781-433-7333
REVIVAL, Feb 19th
DJZ: Dutch, Shannon Shalako, Hush and Chip, Laree Love, Bruce Flash, Skunk and Jeremy, Myk, Hazmatic, Techphonics, Magnet Bomb,
Blue Soul.
Price: $20 at the door w/3 canned goods, $15 at the door
Time: 8pm - 7am w/confirmed after hours
Plenty of parking with the Holiday Inn right next door, conveinently located
right off Exit 8 on the Maine Turnpike. A virgin venue with 25,000 to 30,000
watts of sound and plenty inteligent lighting
Water is only 2 bucks and juices will be served as well. This venue has 14ft ceilings and has a capacity of 600 people so get there
early...
Info line at 207-828-8767
Call the info lines to get more details!
mEow
>^..^<

Hey lady
Candy is talking about bring da funk.. It isn't barefoot productions, but we found the little bit of info on their website.. If any of you know of any raves on Jan 8th, post it here? Thanks!
PLUR
------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*